vista recovery cd

anthonypatton

I have a Dell with Windows Vista it is stuck in this loop of STARTUP Error Repair Failed Loop
I purchased the Easy Recovery Essentials software from System Disc.
I downloaded to a CD and a USB.
When i try to start up with the USB it says NTLDR is missing
When i try to start up using the CD nothing happens it keeps looping through the Startup Error just like there is not a boot cd in the system
please advise
FRUSTRADED

I also ordered the Vista Easy Recovery Essentials software from System Discs, downloaded to a CD and put into my computer's CD reader. When I boot up my Toshiba A215-S7437 using my F2 boot, it briefly reads the disk for about 1 second and then goes to my problem screen "Delete restoration data..." where the Enter, up/down arrows, etc. don't work. I have a frozen screen with no way to get out of it. I thought that the system discs would help me get past this problem, but they haven't helped at all yet. I'm replying for my grandson Twallace who initially signed onto Forum and did a "Contact Us", but he can no longer get back into Forum because of username/password. Is there anybody out there who can help? Please. If so, send to my email wmdee@aol.com. Thanks.

Back