Vista startup/repair/recovery not working

Hello Folks,

This is my first post on this forum. I own a dv6 Pavilion laptop (HP Pavilion dv6-1225ee). It happen to be VERY hot on the back panel left side (CPU?). Thats not the issue given that the onboard HD4650 mobility radeon 1Gb dedicated GPU and the centrino cpu are both demanding hardwares.. I was thinking about buying Targus chillmat but alotta negative waves arise from those who happen to have bought it..
Anyways back to my problem, I use silent hunter 5 and Arma 2 on the computer almost on daily basis.. This is what happened:

I finished playing SH5 after I grew tired of it, shut the pc down and the next day I boot up to find:

1) Windows not booting
2) Recovery not working
3) Startup repair not working..

See what happens in reality on YouTube

The lap has 3 months left from the original warranty timeframe. I will send it to HP

Its worth noting that the video attached to this post shows microsoft load bar and then a mouse pointer right in the center of the screen. But thats about it. This never happened the day the lap went AWOL.. I did the Battery off/hold power button for 30~60 seconds/plug power cable/power on trickand the above came true - a loading screen without actual boot.

Guys please help me out here..

I just want to try reinstalling windows and see if this resolves the issue.. It's not a violation of warranty if the OEM is genuine (confirmed by code on the bottom of the lap during setup)

PS I downloaded the recovery from here and set the boot option from the burnt cd, but still, the same situation..

I even burnt 2 cds one with the image and the other with an extraction of the image..

Is there an OEM Vista 32 bit Home premium for this laptop downloadable here or elsewhere?? I havent scoured the forum entirely..

You can't reinstall Windows with our recovery disk. It isn't a free copy of Vista. It contains no installation files, just the recovery environment for fixing a broken boot. It's the repair disk provided by MS during Beta testing of Vista, which we continued to host when they stopped.

You can't reinstall Windows with our recovery disk. It isn't a free copy of Vista. It contains no installation files, just the recovery environment for fixing a broken boot. It's the repair disk provided by MS during Beta testing of Vista, which we continued to host when they stopped.

Thanks Terry for the prompt reply. However, I know recovery is NOT vista. But I happen to own a NX9030 XP machine, which has a torrent for OEM HP XP professional SP3, which I was lucky to find and have downloaded. I didnt use a crack. Just the key under the machine. This is the one I'm typing on now..

I wondered if there was a Torrent for the Vista 32 case, apparently Idid download this , and got stuck at 73.5% just like the rest of them. It appears my only resolve is going to HP and taking the shot..

However, do you happen to know what the problem is?? I figured it might be the harddrive, but I think its the Windows corrupted. Dont you agree?

It's quite likely that Windows is damaged, as you say.

We can't help you find torrents, though it's perfectly legal to use them to install Windows with the key on your machine. Perhaps borrowing a CD from a friend is the most fail-proof way to go.

Back