Weather Discussion

Well, if you ask the Canadian Geese, they'll probably second that "evil" opinion - after all, they preferred Chicago's extreme cold to Northern Canada's!

:grinning:

lol

i remeber all the birds that would leave from MN and then we would get the birds from further north ^_^

Come on I Live near Buffalo. Everyone has heard the stories about us. We get snow 9 months fo the year. :lol:

But in all honesty we are very prepared for this. Not this last Oct but the year before we had a major storm which did pretty much the same thing this storm did. Just even worse. Power was out for 5 days in some areas. We just live for the weather. We jsut learn to work around it. :tongueout:

Come on I Live near Buffalo. Everyone has heard the stories about us. We get snow 9 months fo the year. :lol:

But in all honesty we are very prepared for this. Not this last Oct but the year before we had a major storm which did pretty much the same thing this storm did. Just even worse. Power was out for 5 days in some areas. We just live for the weather. We jsut learn to work around it. :tongueout:

We send all our really bad stuff around the lake to you guys. We like to share...LOL

^ buffalo? thats right on a "great lake" correct? most of the snow come from that, so i dont care :tongueout: (jk)

you also get alot of rain too? in the summer?

Most of the "power lines" are im the ground, in metal pipes and power lines above ground for in between cities

so not ice, and not trees causing power outages, unless its really bad

i remember storms bring in 3 feet in oone night ^_^ and then four more storms just like that the rest of the month

Yes i actually live about 5 Minutes away from Lake Erie to be exact. :tongueout:

But sadly most of our power lines and that are still hanging from poles above ground. So it is still a issue for us when we get big wind storms that the branches get knocked off and fall onto the lines and break them.

On a side note Peter i see that Roger Goodell has approved our proposal of allowing the Buffalo Bills to play a Game in Toronto. So that means i might be stopping by to see you when that game comes to your home town. :tongueout:

On a side note Peter i see that Roger Goodell has approved our proposal of allowing the Buffalo Bills to play a Game in Toronto. So that means i might be stopping by to see you when that game comes to your home town. :tongueout:

In that case you'd own us some pics of you and Peter :grinning:

Enjoy the snow and cold, until global warming eats it all and we all burn out and move and develop life on Mars :happy:

Mars_surface_Viking.jpg

Snow? what is this wierd substance u talk of?
Here in Saudi i doubt its ever snowed. it only rains about a day a year. today its 81 degrees and thats considered cold

Snow? what is this wierd substance u talk of?
Here in Saudi i doubt its ever snowed. it only rains about a day a year. today its 81 degrees and thats considered cold
Shush you! :tongueout: Here is it a balmy 28F and they are calling for more freezing rain. YEAH!!

That's sounds good, but I'm not a football fan.
I didnt say you had to be a Football fan. I am. I love the Bills. I will go to the game up there and just stay with you! :lol:

Yeah cause Rex Grossman is soooo good. :tongueout:

I cant argue as we have JP Losman. But Trent Edwards has at least shown promise.

The truth is i only root for the Bills cause they are the hometown team. I really love the Cowboys. :tongueout:

As long as were talking football who do u thinks going to win the world series. I want the Patriots to beat the Dolphuns record, but i want the Giants to beat the Patriots. Mak probably wants NY right?

As a matter of fact i like baseball more (Cubs all the way)

I'm telling you guys, lets move to the other planet, this one will burn out because of the bad weather :evil:

Come with me or I'll go alone! :angry::tongueout:

Back