Will EasyBCD handle boot management for dual/triple-boot after moving to new drives?

rr2014

I am currently triple-booting my desktop -

Current installation is Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 on separate partitions of one SATA drive, and Windows XP on a separate, smaller drive.

I am seriously considering using Acronis Backup (or something similar) to move the the Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 partitions to their own individual SSD's. I would like to keep the triple-boot option if possible, but "definitely" need to keep my Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 installations intact.

Can the current release of EasyBCD manage that "upgraded" configuration, and in preparation, would there be anything special I need to do BEFORE moving the Windows 8 / 7 partitions to their own drives?

Thanks in advance!!

EasyBCD can handle it, but whether or not a configuration could be made in advance depends on how the migration is made. If the partition signatures are kept intact, EasyBCD's config will be fine. Otherwise, you'll need to repair your boot and use EasyBCD to re-create the dual/triple-boot.

Back