Win10 x64 pro: Microcode revision mismatch BSOD loop, can the EasyRE tool fix THAT?

My laptop (Lenovo G70-70, 240GB Seagate SSD) exhibited this issue a few days ago, with no way to revive the Win10 installation. It ran error free for almost 3 years.
The hardware is OK, RAM and SSD are fine, I can access the disk partitions and read files just fine with some tools, but Windows refuses to boot, even from Recovery CDs. It was willing to restore a former restore point, but that did not fix things either. It was not willing to do 'repairs', or let me see the Startup options menus.

I heard and read about this Neosmart EasyRE tool. The available 'test' version does not even accept my Win10 revision (too new), a great start...
Before I shell out money and waste even more time: did anyone see THIS obscure and rare BSOD loop error of Win10?
Did anyone successfully revive the existing Win10 installation (mainly all my programs, settings etc) with EasyRE in such a heavy error case?
Thanks for any useful advice or encouragement!
m

All questions associated with Easy Recovery Essentials for Windows and the NeoSmart-created Windows recovery CDs should be submitted via email to EasyRE@NeoSmart.net

For those of you having trouble getting responses for help. Support advise me that ALL requests are answered.
Please check your Junk &/or Spam folders plus your web-mail folders.
Usually an auto-response is sent within a few hours and a full response may take 1 or more days.
If you are using Gmail and haven't received a response at all then try using a different 'From' email address if possible.
Again:
Check your email Junk/Spam folders and if you are using Gmail log into it on the website at gmail.com and check the same folders there. If you are using an ISP email check their online folders in the same manner.

As I am NOT YET a customer I didnot want to go through the email channel.
Also chose this forum to leave a public trail for any interested user or victim of BSOD issues in Win10.

But will go the suggested mail path instead now , thanks!
m

It's best to email anything for that application only. That's what we Moderators have been told. It's doubtful anyone will post here.

Thanks! I do not quite understand your role as a 'volunteer moderator' and simultaneous 'staff member' - do you represent the company NeoSmart formally?

Per your suggestion I sent this question to their support mail address. I did receive a promise that 'one of the agents' will get back to me soon. We'll see..
As this is a NEOSMART forum where their software is discussed in public I do not quite understand this 'undercover' handling of valid questions around their products? After all OTHER USERS may have a legitimate answer, may know/wonder if the repair tool really does (or not) work in this specific fatal case.
I hate to dispute a purchase if the product is failing to deliver what it promises so boldly. None of all other tools I tried has solved this f.ing MS issue so far.
And if it really works I will praise this EasyRE whereever I can - even here - helping to promote it that way.
Acting behind curtains is not really helping anyone, or?

Clearing out spam mostly and moving some posts to another spot when posted incorrectly. We answer basic questions for the free products. This product's support is via email only as per the sticky 1st post in this section.

"staff member" is an affectation of the forum software. It's a description it attaches to Mods.
We have no connection to Neosmart other than as end-users.

I was not aware that this NeoSmart forum has no affiliation with the company NeoSmart and their services.
A little odd..
Anyways: since their 'support' did only confirm the reception of my original question, promising a speedy reply without doing so I bit the bullet:
with no other tools and error related infos left on the internet I purchased the new Win10 version of their EasyER tool and gave it a try on my 'microcode' macroshit Windows corpse.
What can I say? IT WORKED! It fixed what none of the official MS tools, official Win10 CDs and touted repair/recover/restore point strategies suggested and tried. It worked where all of the other 3rd party 'Windows Repair' toolkits failed utterly. And it took a mere 30sec (after a 10min CD boot/install time).
I rarely praise tools, but this one is a gemstone I will frame on my office wall.
For anyone who will run into this same nightmare Windows boot error: YES, the darn EasyER will clean up Bill's mess.
Thanks!
m

We never said the forum has no affiliation with NeoSmart. Quite the opposite is true. The owner only visits occasionally. We try to sort out the forum stuff, while the owner works behind the scenes. A family member of the owner answers emails as soon as possible after receipt.
Glad you achieved success.

Back