Windows 7 no boot. Only one HDD

Hi!!! This afternoon y connected a second HDD to copy music and this action broke my boot. now i tryb boot my windows 7 and every time restart, and ask me for repair system, and then system said that it can not repair boot.
I try wrtiting comands in CMD console but they did not solve my problem. I don't like lost all my apps
How i could repair it with this tool? writting MBR??
Thanks a lot
P.D. Sorry for my english

Don't try to repair anything. There's probably nothing broken.
It sounds like you have put the new HDD where your BIOS is expecting to find the system disk.
Go into your BIOS as you power on (the splash screen will tell you how, probably using "del" or one of the PF keys) and make sure that your OS HDD is at the top of the HDD boot sequence, not the new disk)
If you've got a Dell PC (or some other OEM that doesn't permit BIOS boot priority changes), you'll need to physically swap the data cables between your old and new HDDs to achieve the same result.

Don't try to repair anything. There's probably nothing broken.
It sounds like you have put the new HDD where your BIOS is expecting to find the system disk.
Go into your BIOS as you power on (the splash screen will tell you how, probably using "del" or one of the PF keys) and make sure that your OS HDD is at the top of the HDD boot sequence, not the new disk)
If you've got a Dell PC (or some other OEM that doesn't permit BIOS boot priority changes), you'll need to physically swap the data cables between your old and new HDDs to achieve the same result.

Hi Terry and thanks for your answer
I quit the other HDD and select the correct HDD for boot, and the problem persist.
When i run PC it was perfect until windows animation, in this moment it shining for twice and restart .....
I don't know the problem because i only connect the other HDD (with windows 10) for a moment. My error was not enter on BIOS to select boot preferences. In this moment Pc try to boot in windows 10, and i restart. I went to BIOS select correct HDD and the problem appeared.
Now i try first with command bootrec, and it isn't solve. Due to this i would like try with easyBCD

You can only use EasyBCD on a running OS. It's a Windows .NET application .
If your PC can't boot, it won't help you.
Use your W10 Installation disc (or a W10 repair disc if you made one ( Control Panel > Backup & Restore > Create a system repair disc))

Boot it, select "Repair your Computer", then "Startup Repair".

Do the above line 3 times. (It might need to fix several things and only does one per boot)

Back