Windows 7 recovery cd does not work

Hi i order the windows 7 version of your product. I have tried both using a usb method and burning a cd. Neither methods of you product work. the usb version fails to load completely at all. The furthest i got with a slow speed burned cd copy was it loads into your product then says something went wrong some features are unavailable. When you click on (any) feature it just sits there loading with the circle icon but never loads. I wrote several times to the email provided asking for a refund this was during the (7 day refund period.) All i got was a cut and paste response that completely ignored all what i explained. Its not fair to pay for a product that its software is nonfunctional. Please honor your refund policy since you have pretty much ignored my attempts for a refund this whole week and done nuthin to rectify the situation. If any staff member can help that happen since going thru the email process method hasn't worked. thanks.

Press F8 during the boot process to enter the Advanced Boot Options menu. Select Repair Your Computer from the top of the list. Follow the on-screen instructions. If the Advanced Boot Menu repair option fails (or isn't there), revert to your Windows 7 installation media, or a system repair disc.

Back