Windows Vista 5600 RC1

Just to clear something up: NST has a no-warez linking policy.....
If you don't want to pay for your software, we can't make you, and your 1st ammendmant gives you the right to let the world know, but please don't post links or cite sources....

Thanks for the info though Mak, it's always useful to know who has what.

Don't get this wrong, we're cool with everything, just refrain from posting illicit links or naming sources.. Thanks!!

YAY, i got vista 5600 working, and it runs like a charm, going to test some apps now, Just restarting for NOD32

EDIT -

after installing NOD32 vista refused to start, Removed, now trying AVG

EDIT -

AVG free works, i LIKE vista now its not buggy.
Nero 6.6.1.4 won't install,
Nero 7.3 won't install
Office 2003 Pro WILL install
Steam install works, and updates (Will test games tomorrow)
My App WON'T work, it won't register the OCX files needed.

More when i get time.

Computer Guru said:
Just to clear something up: NST has a no-warez linking policy.....
If you don't want to pay for your software, we can't make you, and your 1st ammendmant gives you the right to let the world know, but please don't post links or cite sources....

Thanks for the info though Mak, it's always useful to know who has what.

Don't get this wrong, we're cool with everything, just refrain from posting illicit links or naming sources.. Thanks!!
Sorry CG. I didnt think i mention any sources. I was jsut trying to say it is out there. :openmouth: I dont mean to offend. I will make sure from now on to be more vague.

Another note of apps that work. CCleaner 1.32.345 installs and fully works with Vista Build 5600.

I have noticed that RC1 is a bit more stable. I have been able to run it as my main OS for several days now. Only having to go back to XP for DVD buring and some video copying. Other than that RC1 is great for alomst all tasks.

Back