Working

Kahai

Distinguished Member
So.

i have a job with UPS now. ill be working as a Auditor in a UPS Hub, in Minneapolis MN.

it isnt as hard of a job as un/loader(which is what i was originally applying for), and ill have some work to do to get good at it, but its 8.50 p/hour, for 3 hours a night, monday through friday.

so basically, when a person or business sends a package through ups, its charge price is based on weight, but after a certain size package, the dimensional weight is the charged price. what an auditor does, is watch the packages get unloaded, and finds the ones that need to be re-priced. if the package's shown weight isnt what it should be for the size of the box, it is repriced and the customer is charged accordingly.

big stuff. ^_^ i think ill like it, on top of the money, i get full benefits (from a part time job) with a 401k and everything, along with 3000 a year (1500 per semester) for going to brown college, as well as 10% off my tutions costs! i so totally scored!

good luck
what are you studying kinda stupid question but im planning on studying medicine (i;m referring to the fact that everyone here is a computer geek)

Back