You guys are amazing.

AShimon

Hi there NeoSmart Technologies people!

I just wanted to stop in and mention that I think your company is fantastic. You bring light to the voodoo known as OS management - and you offer your hard work up to yahoos like me for free. Well, thanks for that!!

I am fully integrated into Windows 7 (which is a stellar operating system I might add). I tried with Vista, and eventually got it all together (mostly). Vista sure makes W7 look angelic!

Anyways, I have 5 hard drives in my system, each one with a backup OS in case I flubbed up with Vista I could go back to XP. I am sure by now you can imagine the messy MBR! Tonight I am doing away with all those old OS files and folders and wanted to change my current W7 drive to my 'System' drive. I couldn't find anything in EasyBCD 1.7.2, so I started plodding through the excellent forums here. I discovered your beta builds and saw the option to change boot drives (EasyBCD 2.0.0.79). Outstanding!!

I spent the better part of the last two days trying to make this happen - your solution took me about 146 seconds and was completely painless. No kidding.

I humbly offer my gratitude for a job well-done.

Hi AShimon, welcome to NeoSmart Technologies.

Thank you for your sincere words of appreciation and gratitude - they make all the countless hours of developing, debugging, and supporting our free software worth the while.

:smile:

Back