Computer Gaming

just wondering this seems like it is the largest thread ever thank you kahai for starting it

Last edited:
I remember the original Postal. That was tough to get ahold of here in the States. The US Postal Service was not happy about that game. I found it funny to play. But that is just my opinion.

^ @ Ali

No problem ^_^

when i joined this forum wasnt very active, and then i started adding topics ^_^

my little brother have Repub-comdo its pretty kool lol

I remember the original Postal. That was tough to get ahold of here in the States. The US Postal Service was not happy about that game. I found it funny to play. But that is just my opinion.

I couldn't stand it until the end of mission one. :lol: Not because other reasons but I didn't get used to play a game without nice animation and modeling, normal maps and if possible pixel shaders and good sci-fi/space story, okay I got a little bit too far now, but I hope you get what I mean. :smile:

i have never actually gotten to play any of the postals, although i have done my research and they most differently look like something interesting to me lol

ATM my Eve Addiction has come back, Steam is offering a 21 day (compared to the normal 14) free trial account, (with 5 dollars off the next month of playing (its $14 a month)

i dont think ill be taking many Screen captures this time, seeing as the demand of premuim photos = low FPS (LMAO sarge) although i never had a problem with the premuim until i started it up again on steam lol

also they have changed things around alittle (since the game came out on steam) they have made it a little bit more newb friendly lol

which for someone that knows something about the acutal game is annoying as hell

w00t!

Well i finally did it. After so many format's and re-installs. After not taking my game saves with me. I have finally set out and done it. I beat F.E.A.R. after all this time. As you can see by my XFire thing in my signature that i have a ton of gameplay hours.

In reality it was only about 6-7 hours it took me. The rest i had FEAR on but was not playing it.:tongueout:

So now i haev to start Extraction Point and get thru that one. I must say the story was great. I really did like it.

Have any of your guys played Prey?

prey_6.jpg

Here's a freebee for you gamers
"Buried in the free mapping program Google Earth is a nifty flight simulator that lets you either hop into the cockpit of an F16 fighter jet or a lightweight SR22 propeller-powered airplane. To access the flight simulator in Google Earth, open the program and press Ctrl-Alt-A on your keyboard (Command-Option-A on a Mac). In addition, Google provides keyboard shortcuts for desktop pilots. "

I played the Demo of Prey but not the full version. That is gonna be on my list of games to play now that Prey 2 is in the works.

good job Mak ^_^

i have prey alot of prey on the xbox 360, never beat it though... seeing as i dont have one of those

Has Smash Brothers Brawl out in europe yet? it was really fun to play lol

Don't know. I have yet to pick it up and try it myself.

I am just wondering why XFire says i am playing F.E.A.R. when clearly i am not. o.0

Here's a freebee for you gamers
"Buried in the free mapping program Google Earth is a nifty flight simulator that lets you either hop into the cockpit of an F16 fighter jet or a lightweight SR22 propeller-powered airplane. To access the flight simulator in Google Earth, open the program and press Ctrl-Alt-A on your keyboard (Command-Option-A on a Mac). In addition, Google provides keyboard shortcuts for desktop pilots. "

Thanks, Terry. I just tried when I saw your post. :smile:

Sorry can't help Ron!n, I haven't actually used it. I just saw it in an email this morning.

When Google Earth came out, I was on Windows ME and it needed a download that was only available on XP.

Before I got XP, MS released http://maps.live.com/ which has much better (more detailed) aerial photography than Google Earth (in UK at least) and doesn't need a download of any kind. (Try it)

What version are you guys using. Im using version 3.something.
Could it be only with the new releases?
For what? I am running the latest version of XFire if that is what you are talking about??

I would play EVE. But i dont play any MMORPG games. I never even installed or tried WoW.:tongueout:

Last edited:
Back