64-bit powertoys?

We had once ported all the PowerToys to x64 and Windows Server 2003 (x86 and x64).
This was when NeoSmart Technologies wasn't even officially created yet! However, we lost them all in a server crash about 3 years ago.

Don't worry, we take better care of all the programs on the site now.. Double-backups in real-time and once daily :smile:

We had once ported all the PowerToys to x64 and Windows Server 2003 (x86 and x64).
This was when NeoSmart Technologies wasn't even officially created yet! However, we lost them all in a server crash about 3 years ago.

Don't worry, we take better care of all the programs on the site now.. Double-backups in real-time and once daily :smile:

So those x64 Powertoys aren't available anymore? At all?

I've actually found some old copies, but they're primarily the ones I ported to 2003 - I cannot recall if they'd also run on x64.

For instance, here is the cmd_here powertoy attached as a zip file. Let me know if this installs on XP x64 and I'll upload the rest.

The NeoSmart Forums

Attachments

• CmdHere_2k3.zip
    170.3 KB · Views: 156
I've actually found some old copies, but they're primarily the ones I ported to 2003 - I cannot recall if they'd also run on x64.

For instance, here is the cmd_here powertoy attached as a zip file. Let me know if this installs on XP x64 and I'll upload the rest.

The NeoSmart Forums

I actually have the x64 cmdhere from another source. Care to post another powertoy (not tweakui which I also already have for x64)?

Thx in advance.

Try again now?

Heh, now it works with IE7 but not with Firefox2. The Cmdhere-file download has worked all the time with both browser.

Oh, well... I have it calculator now. Will test it and let you know!

Ta-ta.

Addendum:

Here's another.

Installed the Powertoy Powecalc and it seems to work fine on my WinXP x64 SP2-install.

But was it meant to be a 32b-tool (according to task manager)? I thought we were talking about 64b-conversions of the powertoys?

TIA.

Last edited:
32bit or 64bit executables themselves don't really matter. It just depends on whether or not it interfaces with the OS properly and installs in the first place.

We had 64-bit exes out there actually, but they're gone now. So long as it runs, works, and does what it's supposed to do that's good enough for me :smile:

I'll upload the entire package up later today.

ciao!

32bit or 64bit executables themselves don't really matter. It just depends on whether or not it interfaces with the OS properly and installs in the first place.

We had 64-bit exes out there actually, but they're gone now. So long as it runs, works, and does what it's supposed to do that's good enough for me :smile:

I'll upload the entire package up later today.

ciao!

Ok, thx.

Some of us are x64-connoisseurs you know, and require x64-executables as well. :wink:

I know what you mean. But you're always going to have a couple of programs that aren't pure x64 executables and I guess this is just one of those things :smile:

I know what you mean. But you're always going to have a couple of programs that aren't pure x64 executables and I guess this is just one of those things :smile:

Yeah, I know, I'm just piquing you. :wink:

As Dogbert would have put it: "admins and support-reps help users accept facts they cannot change anyway". :sunglasses:

Files Available Yet?

Wanted to follow up and see if the files have been posted anywhere yet. I'd love to have them as well. Thanks!

Back