Problem with creating USB flash multiboot drive

Hi!
I want to create USB flash multiboot drive with ISO files.
Make it like this:

In bootloader setup, when I click on "Install BCD", I eventually get a pop-up window asking whether I want to load some store file. Do I say yes or no? I said yes.

When I went to "add new entry", I went to the ISO tab, located the .iso file on the usb stick, and clicked on the "force portable entry" box. There was no "force boot" box to be clicked. Am I missing something?

And I can't see "force boot" :angry: Only "force portable entry" box is present.
I use stable 2.0.2 version and try 2.0.3 all betas, but in no one not present "force boot" check box. Is this option very important ?

Help me ,please. Thanx

It is "Force portable entry"

Addendum:

Make sure the ISO is on the flash drive, and that you select it from there!

Last edited:
It is "Force portable entry"

Addendum:

Make sure the ISO is on the flash drive, and that you select it from there!

The ISO is on the flash drive , of course! I'm not completely stupid :happy:

And after all "manipulations" I'm trying to boot from USB drive and I get "BOOTMGR is missing" or "NTLDR is missing". How I can resolve this?

I'm try "bootsect.exe E: /force /mbr" and "bootsect.exe /nt52 E:" and "bootsect.exe /nt60 E:" but it's doesn't help to resolve my problem.

Can you write small and clear instruction. It's help not only for me but for all "nubies". Thanx.

I'm assuming you selected the USB Disk from the drop-down when selecting "Create Bootable USB"?

Back