Frequency out of range.

dwc001

I get a frequency out of range message on my monitor when trying to run the vista recovery disk. Any Ideas?
I purchased this disk after the computer got stuck after installing SP1. If I try to start up in safe mode it stops at
crcdisk.sys. Thanks....B-)

Send an email to support@systemdiscs.com like the website says.

Tech Support

If you're having problems downloading your recovery CD, the following links should prove helpful:

Repairing the Bootloader: A guide to booting into and using the Windows repair CDs, with instructions on how to repair many problems.
Free Download Manager: Use this if you're experiencing problems with incomplete downloads, download timeouts, or download corruption.
Guide to burning CDs: Follow the instructions here to convert the ISO image you download from here into a bootable CD that can be used to repair your PC.
If you're still having problems downloading, burning, or booting, you should send an email to support@systemdiscs.com.

High Speed System Recovery Disc Downloads

Mak, I have done that. Just haven't gotten a response.

You will have to wait. SystemDiscs has their own support team that tales care of the issues with their software. They are a sub-division of NeoSmart, but these forums are not the place to get support. We are only support for EasyBCD and NeoSmart Products, not SystemDiscs website. They will have to help you when they can.

Back