The Introduction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi My name's Marcus
For my favorite OS is Windows 7 and Ubuntu (12.10 and 13.04)
My Laptop is an Toshiba Satellite L750D-123 (Europe)
My favorite sw for all day's is Chrome
I like EasyBCD :grinning:

Hey guys, just signed up after downloading easyBCD.

I'm a trained Debian, CentOS (how I hate that program) and Win Server 03/08 network admin, and came on here after trying to do some multibooting with grub4dos...it hasn't worked too well, and i'm hoping that easyBCD's simpler interface will help. Thanks for offering such a simple program!

Searched on a Vista Recovery CD and after looking through many many sites I found NeoSmart. I wanted to send a private message and couldn't unless I registered. Now that I am registered and reading other post I'm glad I did it. I'm 73 years old & a retired IBM Hardware guy although I was trained on AIX so LINUX was more understandable back then. BUT, I've run Windows 98, XP, Vista and Windows 7. Anyway glad to be member.

Hi to all!
Just when I thought I have caught myself up on technology issues, another crop of issues show up. Now my issues are with the Bios/UEFI and the associated difficulties with installing this OS or that OS on a particular mobo and in particular downgrading fromn W8 to W7 and the idiosyncracys that go along with such a move. So my presence here is a learning one as well as putting my two cents in on member problems. My computer knowledge goes back to the Commodore 16, 64 and VIC20, all different versions of the Apple II's and various and sundry computers that have come and gone. My work experience is in commercial video game repair down to the component level, so hardware issues are my strong suit.
Jim

Thanks for having me here. I came here for Help with Easy BCD. Also would like to know all of u and hopefully meet some cool people on here. I'm very good with computers when it comes to some stuff at the most built my own i7 computer for gaming and love it. I will also try and help anybody that need it

Thanks for having me here :smile:

Operating System
Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i7 2600K @ 3.40GHz 28 °C
Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus - CPU Cooler with 4 Direct Contact Heatpipes
RAM
8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. P67A-UD4-B3 (Socket 1155) 18 °C
Graphics
IPS225 (1920x1080@60Hz)
1023MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti (NVIDIA) 32 °C
Storage
1863GB Western Digital WDC WD20EARX-00PASB0 ATA Device (SATA) 25 °C
Optical Drives
ASUS DRW-24B3ST c ATA Device
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

How come i cannot Start a new thread and post nothing

fr new member

i have not saw separate threads according to the second O.S to be installed in Dual-Boot ...i am here not only for help but also to instal in a clear and neat way my debian in dual-boot and read and learn from the others.you cannot think the same thing if you are on linux_OS or bcd_OS ... and some linux systems are less or more accepted. So ? well, i read mistakes sometimes and errors often ... and i have not found the solution yet ; so i give a try to Easybcd 2.2 free version.

i have not saw separate threads according to the second O.S to be installed in Dual-Boot ...i am here not only for help but also to instal in a clear and neat way my debian in dual-boot and read and learn from the others.you cannot think the same thing if you are on linux_OS or bcd_OS ... and some linux systems are less or more accepted. So ? well, i read mistakes sometimes and errors often ... and i have not found the solution yet ; so i give a try to Easybcd 2.2 free version.
Welcome to the group. I see you have another thread, HERE. Hopefully one of our experts will answer you there soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back