Why is it I cant find ANY info on EasyRE ?

Rob Migs

Ive purchased all of the versions of this program and it has only worked maybe 2-3 times now over the last year. Every time I use ANY version of it I get "this version of Windows is to new" ????

What version is it? What is your operating system? Support is via email easyre@neosmart.net
Hi Peter, thanks for the response. OS is just about anything I use it on be it XP VISTA or 7 as for the version of the program itself I have no idea as each os requires a dif cd/ver of the program. I just tried using it on a Vista system that is having issues and when choosing automated repair it gives me that message yet again. Ive gotten that message on EVERY version its almost like the program has an auto expiration date built into it. As for refund I don't expect one since ive waited to long to say anything about it and after using it or trying to a little while ago I got aggrevated and signed up in here to see what the story was. Just want it to work ! I purchased the windows 7 ver and the FIRST time I used it it worked beautifully which led me to purchase the other 2 versions for XP and Vista but after that nothing. :frowning:

That's odd and I can't find any reference to "this version of Windows is to new" or "this version of Windows is too new" but that sounds awfully like the disk is meant for an earlier system than the one you are using it on. I would use email support as I posted above.
I've never used the software myself so have no clue. Sorry.

That's odd and I can't find any reference to "this version of Windows is to new" or "this version of Windows is too new" but that sounds awfully like the disk is meant for an earlier system than the one you are using it on. I would use email support as I posted above.
I've never used the software myself so have no clue. Sorry.
Thanks again Peter, just to show you im attaching a pic of the actual error. easyre.jpg

Maybe it means it's going to be too destructive as it would no doubt revert Vista to basic state and you no doubt have Vista SP2, am I right?

If you wish I can offer you a link to my Cloud stored Vista w/SP2 full ISO image and you could burn a new system disk using that. It's genuine I assure you. All you need is your product key.

Maybe it means it's going to be too destructive as it would no doubt revert Vista to basic state and you no doubt have Vista SP2, am I right?

If you wish I can offer you a link to my Cloud stored Vista w/SP2 full ISO image and you could burn a new system disk using that. It's genuine I assure you. All you need is your product key.
At this point I will give it a shot. IT is 64 bit ver yes ? (BTW thank you for the offering!)

Yes, I'll email you it. As a Mod I have access to your email address so expect it soon, with instructions....! :wink:

OK emailed you at the .net rather than your .it address I see online....you know it's English only but an Ultimate key allows Language Pack downloads.

Hi Peter,
I know this is an old forum, but I have scoured the Internet for a legitimate copy of Windows Vista for recovery, but have always failed. Even the create installation media failed, because "Install.wim" is "unreadable or corrupt." Can I please get an ISO for my machine? It was running Windows Vista Ultimate X64 with SP2. Also, I can't seem to log in to my forums account after one time on a special PC, so please email me through my email instead of messaging me. I'm only able to read the forum as guest afterwards, so...

Many thanks.

Last edited:
Back