Can't Download Vista Recovery Disc Torrent

No it's not just you.
Sorry. We'll have to wait for CG to appear. He has the only admin access.

Can't download the recovery disk

Hi I am having trouble with my hp laptop, when I try too boot it it tells me that the boot/bcd isn't working. I came here in hopes to retrieve a recovery disk but every time i click the link (in google chrome and mozilla) it tells me that the link is broken. If there is something I have to to on my end first then please tell me the steps.

P.S.

Just so everybody knows getting this laptop working "today" is of utmost importance, all of my college homework that is due tomorrow is on it, so if someone can please help me download this file than i will be very thankfull.

Last edited:
Vista Recovery Torrent download not working

I have tried to get the Vista Recovery Torrent download from this page - Windows Vista Recovery Disc Download The NeoSmart Files.

I'm trying to download the Vista 32-bit torrent to start downloading the ISO, however on both Firefox and Internet Explorer it just leads to a page stating - 'Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at neosmart.net:6969.' and 'Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage'.

Is there another way to get the torrent file to download the ISO? I really need to re-format my computer right now.

Thanks to anyone who helps.

Unable to download 32 bit recovery disk

Tried on a couple computers. Installed Opera to try it. Opened up 6969 port. Installed uTorrent and get error message similar to "target machine actively refused it" Still no luck. Suggestions?

Thanks,
Eddie

Last edited:
Back