Computer Won't Boot After Messing Around with Easybcd

3p1chuman935

Hi, I've got a Qosmio-X775-3DV78 laptop.

So anyways I installed Linux successfully on my laptop, and I was sick of the grub menu that kept appearing. So without common sense, I tried adding Grub 2 as an entry to see if it would allow me to boot into Linux without the menu. So I booted into my configuration and instead I got to a black screen that showed my drive 0 and drive 1 (I have two hard drives) and something like press f5 to boot and f6 PXE. I am terrified that I screwed up my computer big time, but I don't want to have to format because I have had this computer for exactly a year and losing everything would be a disaster. Aside from that I can get myself into some screen that says PXE-Rom Media Test Failiure Intel something like that. I think that my computer's boot path is screwed up for I can see that the computer doesn't see my c and d drive partitions and everythings empty. However I never formatted anything, I just tested an entry (big mistake of me). The only thing I can pretty much do right now is boot from a CD and that's it. And that is how I saw my drives. So If anyone has any solutions that DOESN'T involve formatting or reformatting my computer that might help solve this problem please don't hesitate to shout out.

Lastly I just want to shout out that I have a different Bios called Aptio Setup Utility.

Thank you.

3p1chuman935

I was able to use the system repair disk to get past that error but I have slightly other problems.
DSC01746.JPG DSC01747.JPG DSC01748.JPG DSC01749.JPG DSC01750.JPG
In the first image Windows can't find the boot file to boot windows. In the second image, Windows isn't listed in the bootloader. In the third image, Windows 7 isn't a listed operating system. In the fourth and fifth images, I am just proving that their are disks, partitions, and used space.

I just wanted to take those images to show what is going on so far after using the repair disk, and when I try to boot just the C:\ drive which is partition 2, it will say the following error:

A disk read error has occured.
Press ctrl + alt+ del to restart.

I have no idea how to fix this so please reply, and I hope it isn't serious enough that I have to format

Thank you.