Computer Won't Boot After Messing Around with Easybcd

3p1chuman935

Hi, I've got a Qosmio-X775-3DV78 laptop.

So anyways I installed Linux successfully on my laptop, and I was sick of the grub menu that kept appearing. So without common sense, I tried adding Grub 2 as an entry to see if it would allow me to boot into Linux without the menu. So I booted into my configuration and instead I got to a black screen that showed my drive 0 and drive 1 (I have two hard drives) and something like press f5 to boot and f6 PXE. I am terrified that I screwed up my computer big time, but I don't want to have to format because I have had this computer for exactly a year and losing everything would be a disaster. Aside from that I can get myself into some screen that says PXE-Rom Media Test Failiure Intel something like that. I think that my computer's boot path is screwed up for I can see that the computer doesn't see my c and d drive partitions and everythings empty. However I never formatted anything, I just tested an entry (big mistake of me). The only thing I can pretty much do right now is boot from a CD and that's it. And that is how I saw my drives. So If anyone has any solutions that DOESN'T involve formatting or reformatting my computer that might help solve this problem please don't hesitate to shout out.

Lastly I just want to shout out that I have a different Bios called Aptio Setup Utility.

Thank you.

I was able to use the system repair disk to get past that error but I have slightly other problems.
DSC01746.JPGDSC01747.JPGDSC01748.JPGDSC01749.JPGDSC01750.JPG
In the first image Windows can't find the boot file to boot windows. In the second image, Windows isn't listed in the bootloader. In the third image, Windows 7 isn't a listed operating system. In the fourth and fifth images, I am just proving that their are disks, partitions, and used space.

I just wanted to take those images to show what is going on so far after using the repair disk, and when I try to boot just the C:\ drive which is partition 2, it will say the following error:

A disk read error has occured.
Press ctrl + alt+ del to restart.

I have no idea how to fix this so please reply, and I hope it isn't serious enough that I have to format

Thank you.

Back