Daily Caffeine Intake May Protect Against Alzheimers

Is there such a thing as Caffeinated Bottled Water? I know theres carbonated bottled water. Im gonna live till Im 110, dunkindonuts you bastards!

Caffeinated bottled water?

Not a bad idea, not a bad idea at all.

For now you'll just have to make do with Aquafina + caffeine pills, I guess.

Actually I think the whole thing is ridiculous. The bottling industry wouldn't agree of course. Toronto is now talking of bucking the trend by banning bottled water in all its various forms from the entire City.
If you want water, turn on the tap. If you want caffeine drink Coca-Cola or Pepsi, coffee or tea.

To reduce garbage and alter peoples' mindsets where over the last few years a few companies marketing boittled water have convinced a somewhat gullible public that tap water is poison, when actually it's more likely to be clean than the bottled stuff not to mention the chemicals that leach out of plastic bottles and plastic lined cans in the first place.

rofl :lol:

I've had one, not quite sure about what they'd consider it to be. Not all that great tasting either, prefer a full throttle whenever I do have such a beverage.

Yeah...I have family members that used to drink that all the time, until they switched over to other energy drinks like NOS and Amp, and No Fear. Personally, though, I just prefer to drink soda. :brows:
Root Beer is my favorite, along with Barq's Red Cream Soda.
Dr. Pepper is fine I guess, but Coke and Pepsi are my least favorites (no offense to CG...:wink:).

Last edited:
Back