Download EasyBCD

warnie

Hi, newbie here and stuck in first gear. I'm unable to download EasyBCD (Free) version. I've liked on Fbook, entered my name and email, pressed the download button. I get taken to the donate screen however no download kicks off at all (either Mozilla or Explorer). Am I doing something wrong to be able to download this tool...? thanks..

Addendum

ok, possibly a problem with the download page. I had searched for 'download' in forums and had no hits however I've seen these 'similar' threads at the bottom of mine.. Using the link I've secured a copy of the .exe.
Would still appreciate knowing if I was doing anything wrong or whether the download site has a bug.

Ex_brit (9 May 2013)
There seems to be a problem with the download page, I'll notify the owner.

Addendum

Meanwhile here is a direct download link: http://neosmart.net/downloads/softwa...yBCD%202.2.exe or here: http://www.techspot.com/downloads/3112-easybcd.html

Addendum

The page has been fixed now :wink:

You should download and use the EasyBCD program on your computer for three major reasons. One reason is that you need a way to modify the Windows bootloader; EasyBCD allows you to do just that. The second reason is that you don’t want to go through a steep learning curve – EasyBCD, as it’s name points out, is quite easy to use. And the third reason is that you don’t want to part with your money – EasyBCD is freeware.gb whatsapp

You should download and use the EasyBCD program on your computer for three major reasons. One reason is that you need a way to modify the Windows bootloader; EasyBCD allows you to do just that. The second reason is that you don’t want to go through a steep learning curve – EasyBCD, as it’s name points out, is quite easy to use. And the third reason is that you don’t want to part with your money – EasyBCD is freeware.fm whatsapp
Sometimes, cached data can interfere with the download process. Clear your browser cache and try downloading EasyBCD again. Browser extensions or add-ons can sometimes cause conflicts with downloads. Temporarily disable any extensions you have installed and attempt the download again.

Back