Easy USB Creator & Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

alenorm

greetings
after many times downloading logging in and confirmations and purchase the app still keep asking me to purchase the app even with confirmation mail
I am using win10 on dell touchscreen and the ISO(3GB) file is drive C and target drive D and this is not commercial use and still to boot from YSB had to purchase the product even after making donation with the light app
could you please tell me what next especially no instructions nor limited use or warning of any kind prior to purchase
1550697657161.png

Last edited:
Hey Alenorm, were you able to resolve this? I have the same problem. I purchase the full edition of Easy USB Creater, but the download link is for the Lite version. I emailed them twice and no response.

I too purchased all of the programs and none of them work. I try USB creator and it tells me I need to buy it AGAIN???? I spent 108 on this crap and want a refund!!!!! All they have managed to do is make my computers unbootable. Now I need to find a real company that makes a real product that can fix them.

I too purchased all of the programs and none of them work. I try USB creator and it tells me I need to buy it AGAIN???? I spent 108 on this crap and want a refund!!!!! All they have managed to do is make my computers unbootable. Now I need to find a real company that makes a real product that can fix them.
Thanks for the information keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post.

KrogerFeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back