EasyRE Disk Vista Help!

jdprice12

Hey,

So I'm trying to fix my Dell Inspiron 530s, it hasn't worked since the end of 2009. I'm pretty sure it didn't work after an update, but I'm not too sure. I purchased the EasyRe Vista recovery disk from from the website and (unless I'm doing something wrong) it hasn't fixed anything! Plus I'm in dire need of reaching my computers 'Advanced Boot Options' but since using the disk I am unable to get onto it. I would really appreciate any help as this is very frustrating.
Thank you

Most Dell's come with a hidden recovery partition that you can activate using a certain key combination at boot-up. No success there? If the machine has been idle for so long it's obviously sadly out-of-date and may need formatting and the system reinstalling but usually a System recovery will at least return it to factory. The disks sold on that website are not system disks per se and can't be used to restore a system image.

You can get a refund from them by emailing support@systemdiscs.com

no nothing? then i'd very much want a refund on that disk, it's done absolutely nothing.

So you wait 3 years and expect a miracle to happen and when it doesnt you want a refund? Maybe next time you should look into getting it fixed right away as it could have been something covered by Dell under your warranty that you get with the product that is now long been expired. Failure of you taking action doesnt equal an emergency on our part to fix something you have not cared about for 3 years.

Back