EasyRE License & Email Problem

david808

I purchased EasyRE several days ago. I successfully installed it. But then I updated to a Windows Insider Preview which destroyed my system. And I had to reformat my computer (EasyRE was not able to help). Then after I reformatted and re-installed EasyRE I went into my email messages from Neosmart to find my license key and could not find it. Evidently, you did not email me my license key. Then I tried to reset my password and never received a password reset email. Then I emailed you about five times, and no one has ever answered me. Please answer me and email me my license for EasyRE. I have my pdf receipt from my purchase if you need me to send it to you. I took a screenshot/photo of your phone number too when I made the purchase online. I also called you on the phone, and no one even answers, even during working hours in Chicago, Illinois where your phone number is located. I don't know if that is where you actually are or not. But could you please answer my emails and email me my license for EasyRE? I found a photo of the license for EasyBCD which I also bought. So I don't need that. I just need my license for EasyRE. Thank you. If anyone else is reading this, please make sure you SAVE your license keys because you may not be able to retrieve them when you need them again. You won't find them in your emails from Neosmart, and you cannot login and find them either. Bummer. And evidently, they don't even answer your emails or answer the phone.

thank you for your reply in this forum. At least somebody cares a little bit. This is a very poorly run company, and the word will quickly get out that their customer service is practically non-existent. I am not receiving replies to my many emails. And they won't send me my license key to EasyRE. I emailed every email address including sales@neosmart.net. I also checked my Spam and my Trash. Nothing. I received the initial purchase receipt, etc. So I know their emails are not being blocked or anything like that on my end. They just aren't responding. Thank you for your comment. I appreciate it. EasyRE doesn't seem like a very effective or friendly product anyway. It failed to help me after a Windows Insider Preview destroyed my system. And it doesn't tell you upfront before you buy it that it is a Linux-based system, not Windows. How many Windows 10 users know Linux or gparted. C'mon! The main problem though is it just doesn't work. Oh, and btw, they don't answer their phone either. I tried 312.854.9090 and 773.733.5828 no answer or constant busy, 24/7.

Last edited:
Neosmart used to host the Windows repair disk, but MS threatened legal action for copyright infringement (even though it's a completely free product to any Windows license owner --- Control Panel > Backup & Restore > Create Repair Disc) so the author wrote a litigation-proof Linux based equivalent for stranded users who'd lacked the foresight to create the official medium before their PC failed.

Back