EasyUSB creator

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHCS

Have just purchased EasyUSB Creator 2.2 as I wanted to be able to boot an ISO I have from USB. The lite version stated I had to purchase the full version to do this so I went ahead and got it.
I tried creating a USB for a 6GB ISO using a 8GB USB failed with the attached screenshot, so tried doing it on a 16GB USB failed with the same error so tried another ISO same thing so tried using a EasyRE ISO and guess what no problem. I can create USBs fo EasyRE using lite version whithout having to fork out $20.00
Please give me a working solution or a refund. As I now have to go trawling the web to find a USB creator that will actually work...

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 3
So have now sent 2 emails 2 consecutive days and today is 6 days later and no acknowledgement of any kind. When everything is great NeoSmart is great but when there is an issue they are worse than c**p... 2nd time I have had an issue with one of their products and the first one took weeks to resolve as well.
So although their products are good when they work I would never buy again and I definitely would not recommend. A product is only as good as the support service and NeoSmart Support is the pits...

Hello CHCS

Do you think you could post the procedure you discovered on how to resolve the problem with Easy USB Creator here on this thread? Seems you have answers that "support" apparently doesn't want to share!
Thanks,
Mike

Hello CHCS

Do you think you could post the procedure you discovered on how to resolve the problem with Easy USB Creator here on this thread? Seems you have answers that "support" apparently doesn't want to share!
Thanks,
Mike
Hi Mike,
Sorry for delay in reply, I literally came by your query by chance as the post was in my junk folder. Anyway I resolved the particular issues I was having by formatting the USB to be used to NTFS as opposed to the usual standard format they arrive in.

Hope this helps

Hi!
Doesn't it request that the USB be formatted to FAT32?

Thanks!
Hi,
Depends what you are wanting to create as a bootup. I was trying to create Windows 10 boot USB kept failing so per chance formatted USB to NTFS and that worked. Other types of boot files will successfully be created using FAT32 formatted USBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back