googles new cellphone software

aligator

Distinguished Member
who heard about the new cellphone software that Google released which is supposedly allow users to program and make programs for smart phones that allow user flexibility isn;t that basically what users are doing with cracked I phones

I haven't heard of that but I did just try downloading Google Maps to my phone....doesn't work. It says I need a data connection, which I have already as I quite often use my phone's browser. I think I need a Blackberry-type phone for that, one that uses Windows Mobile.
I currently use a Motorola KRZR K1.

Last edited:
oh i have a nokia n73 and google maps works on as it does on every other newer model such as: e90, n95, n76, n82 ,n81 and so forth but the main problem is that my phone does not havwe wireless sotherefore it requires serverinternet which is costly here

all i know is that we have 3.5g wireless internet from the server but once you use it on the pho ne it is very slow and 5 minutes costs 4riyals=$1.15

what carrier do you use???
and do they provide t.v. streaming my carrier does but i've never used it but heard that nits quality is terrible and very slow

I use Rogers Telecommunications. They are one of the largest North American providers. They have just about everything one can think of but I really am not interested in watching TV on a postage stamp screen.
http://www.rogers.com

Back