Hello all I'm new here.

Hey I was wondering are the files in the software library available for the public, meaning us to download? Like I want a USB bootable maker program and saw one on their list and wondered if we can download it. Also I need an IOS maker program which is what they said you'd need for the program purchased. My computer won't boot, and I'm praying this program is going to fix things for me. Thanks!

The program didn’t fix my problem, just got to a point and looped, and continued to do so until I shut it off. I can get the computer to boot to the login screen then it gets into this freeze mode, it’ll let me type in a user name and password, but they’re never correct, your continually stuck at the password screen, every password fails, can’t use a pin either, the only way out of this loop is to turn the computer off. My computer says it’s running Windows 10, every time you type ver, but it also boots as if it‘s running Windows 8 or 8.1 is the operating system. I guess I got my hopes up to high! I haven’t messed with the partitions thought i’d let the program fix things, which it has not, so if anyone has any ideas I’d gladly try it. Again thanks, L8R!

Running the recovery usb, and what I’m watching appears to me that the program is trying to load a cdrom? Why? Reporting a Read error for carom drive. This pc has 2 readers/writers, looks as if a ctrl + c would break that you were talking to this lady! So far this program has left alot to be desired, this program is what ran last night for GOD only knows how long. Thought this program was supposed to fix problems? What are the programs on the usb drive. I watched this program trying to load a cdrom driver for nearly 10 to 20 hours, It4’s time to move on. There must be a Ctrl break command. Help! I love the idea of this program,cause to me Bill Gates should have come up with a way to ensure that his customers weren’t being ripped off by the programs inability to police itself, like putting an extra rap around the product, that would check the integrity of the software on a weekly basis, so the consumer doesn’t
have to re install the software, or go seek technical skills to solve a windows issue. I bought my copy of windows10 off Amazon, cost me $75.99 or close to it, and that was mainly for the license, I had to have my own legit copy. Well I’ve said enough for now.

Hello all, I bought this rescue program last night, hoping it would fix my pc with all it’s error’s. This thing has been running a cdrom checking,cataloging or something of that nature since I put it in my reader. It looks like it’s supposed to an unrecoverable
read error? So why doesn’t it stop and go to something else. It’s like looking at a DOS directory forever, I’m not putting these guy’s down for this but this is nuts. I have the program on a usb drive and when I first put it in the computer it looked like it was going to do something, it asked me to pick a windows partition to fix, and after that this endless read error for a scsi drive. My next question is how do you break out of this loop to be able to run something that matters? I love utilities, but they have to do something!

The windows recovery program starts several minutes after you insert the usb into the port.
There has got to be away to stop the program? It’s checking for a cd then comes up with a red read error, but keeps trying and getting the same results! Needless to say that should have been limited a few tries and stopped. Move on but not for me. I’m stuck in a cdrom loop which will never end! Guy’s I was really hoping this was going to work. But my screen reads RETRYING COMMAND, over and over! If there isn’t a command to stop this from continuing that’s fucking nuts! Pardon my French.

You don't have a broken boot to fix.
The PC is a long way past the boot phase.
It sounds like you might have been infected with a logon password virus which made the rounds a few years ago.
Search the web for those keywords and you might find some help dealing with it.

1.After pressing the power button, the PC’s firmware initiates a Power-On Self Test (POST) and loads firmware settings. This pre-boot process ends when a valid system disk is detected.
2.Firmware reads the master boot record (MBR), and then starts Bootmgr.exe. Bootmgr.exe finds and starts the Windows loader (Winload.exe) on the Windows boot partition.
3.Essential drivers required to start the Windows kernel are loaded and the kernel starts to run, loading into memory the system registry hive and additional drivers that are marked as BOOT_START.
4.The kernel passes control to the session manager process (Smss.exe) which initializes the system session, and loads and starts the devices and drivers that are not marked BOOT_START.
5.Winlogon.exe starts, the user logon screen appears, the service control manager starts services, and any Group Policy scripts are run. When the user logs in, Windows creates a session for that user.
6.Explorer.exe starts, the system creates the desktop window manager (DWM) process, which initializes the desktop and displays it.

P.S. Please don't start multiple threads for the same problem. Keep it all in one place.

I purchased your program2 days ago and unfortunately have yet to see any results that are positive because after the initial opening screen where you pick the partition to recover, your program goes to check system properties. Well one of those properties are system cdrom. This is where your program spent the last 2 days, until I shut the computer off! I also can’t believe there aren’t any DOS commands to stop the program from endlessly running a single command like Ctrl + c or x or maybe control + s, to stop. I’m not going to comment anymore about programming except to say I expect to get a working copy that will start at the beginning and go thru whatever it’s supposed to to reach the end! And hopefully have found and corrected the errors it encountered! Another words what your pitch man said the program will do, and hopefully it will. There’s no reason that it should have spent so much time on something that failed, and the program keeps confirming the failure for hours, what does it check after that point? I was so hyped about this program when I paid for it thinking that finally I’ll have a tool that will actually
fix something. Please contact me when you have something that will actually work, and not go into a loop within the 1st 5 minutes of operation. I wanted to view the partitions on my pc but since there aren’t any “CMD”, available, maybe now there will be. I look forward to hearing from your personnel.

Thanks, L8R!

You should have received an auto-reply immediately followed by a reply within 2-3 days. Check your webmail and spam/junk folders. If nothing, then try using a different "From" address if available.

Your program has managed to clear my way back to the login screens, but it won’t allow me to login, also I thought the was a virus scanner included with the download? Cause when I tried to start it. It told me to contact you? So how do I get passed the login section, to where I can login? Help!

My name is Paul Kershner, I purchased your program about a week ago! Unfortunately the program only gets me where I was in the 1st place to the Windows login screen, but it won’t except any password or username, so your only option is to shut down. I purchased the Windows 10 version cause when I typed in VER, it came back with 10.8.1 or something to that effect. The version 10 I guess did something because now it tells me to run the 8 ver because both operating systems were on this computer. I’ve left several messages but have yet no one gets back to me! This system was hung up for 2 days trying either to install or something of that effect a modem. I have no idea which of your programs to run or how to do it. I tried the partition program it showed a Windows 10 and a Windows 8.1 maybe that is why it told me to get the 8.1 version. I tried to run the scanner program which it said isn’t there. There are 9 partitions on this computer, why I don’t know. Once I get to where I can back them up I’ll then try to wipe these drives out, but I have to much paid software to just wipe them out.
The hard drives files maybe truncated and or boot files missing but they are all healthy meaning no bad sectors on them. I’d appreciate some help if someone there can take the time to advice me? Is there anyway I can download the Windows 8 version since the 10 isn’t fixed? Help I need to get this fixed, please.

I haven’t received an email from anyone at this site. My computer has both Windows 10 and 8.1 on it. It will boot up to login, but then it hangs, and you can only choose shut down. It’s saying I should get ver 8.1 I guess maybe that would fix it, I don’ t know, I’m not that savvy when it comes to Microsoft? All it does is reject my username and password, don’t know what to do?

If you never received an email maybe your email carr ier is deleting it. Try sendinmg from another adress.

With Microsoft Windows you must keep updating them at least once a month.

Thanks for the email. I got yours, so if they sent one it should be there, I wrote to the refund address you told me to and sent him a screen shot of the cataloging that is going on. it's been doing the same thing all night long. I don't know what this program is supposed to do but its just retrying the same commands over and over. and it's getting no where. I need some help as to what should happen and what the users input should be. And if there is anything that can be done to stop the cataloging and get this computer back together.

Your BIOS may not have the ability to use a Boot Usb stick. Check BIOS to see if it does and make sure it is first in the boot order.

Back