iReboot from command line?

Antitoon

Hello.

Are there any command line switches which can be used for iReboot in order to reboot directly from another system?

My goal would be add a fake no-password user to the Windows 7 users so that it looks like a button on the logon screen. That user should have in its autorun entries a command which will reboot the system into another OS. iReboot does the job very well, but only manually (which is way better than having to wait for the boot menu in any case :grinning: ).

Thanks!

Let me say that: this board looks very good but the smilies don't! :|

Hey antitoon.

I'm going to fix the command-line support in iReboot 2.0, which is due for release alongside EasyBCD 2.

I *love* the smilies here! They're so much nicer than the bland ipb/vbulletin smilies! :happy:

Thank you, these are very good news! Sorry for not reading that thread before, I guess I should have searched for "command line" in the full text of topics, not just in the titles...
icon7.gif
<--- haha!

No problem :smile:

And, yes, that's exactly the kind of vB smiley I love to hate!

The IPB ones are better, but still not as, well (*make sure no one is watching*) as cute, as these.

You know, I actually like the other set better... its just that they use a lighter yellow so the expression on the smiley can be easier seen.

My goal would be add a fake no-password user to the Windows 7 users so that it looks like a button on the logon screen. That user should have in its autorun entries a command which will reboot the system into another OS. iReboot does the job very well, but only manually (which is way better than having to wait for the boot menu in any case :grinning: ).
Hey, that's a pretty cool idea. :smile:
If you do that, then you could reboot into any OS in the BCD straight from the welcome screen, so if you happen to change your mind about booting into W7 after already selecting in the boot menu, you can just click on the OS button you want to reboot into, without having to login to W7 first.

Nice idea.

Back