newbie here

johniee

HI,Well i joined this forum to find out why i can not get anywhere with BCD in any way shape or form,i like a lot of people today do not have a lot of money,but donated $10.00 to the cause & registered my email address,but when i go site to use BCD to make a bootable disk or USB drive but everything is grayed out any ideas why,thank you

What are you trying to do exactly? You use EasyBCD to make a dual boot selection. Meaning your trying to boot multiple versions of Windows or boot Windows with a distribution of Linux.

Creating a Bootable USB

HI,What i have going on is i have a DELL E521 that i wanted to put a SSDH HDD & WIN 7 in it,but when i put new HDD in and put the WIN7 disk in i lost my ability to boot into PC i can get into setup,but when i try to start PC up all i get is the MOBO info.
One of the PC forums i visit suggested that the WIN7 disk killed the boot menu when i put disk in PC.
When i go into BIOS all of whats in there is set to factory defaults,DVD PLAYER is set as first device then what ever HDD i want after that,i added another DVD
PLAYER to see if the other player was the problem no change.
It was suggested i go to EASYBCD and make a disk or a USB drive to get my boot menu back,thank you

Back