Not fixable???

vandivk

I am struggling with a Windows XP Professional OS repair after using the Easy Recovery bootable CD 2 x's I keep getting a message stating: Unable to load system registry! Run System Restore to Repair. I don't have original install disc to prompt a System Restore... :frowning: Is anyone aware of another resolution or do I just need to request a refund from Sales@NeoSmart.net? My original issue was 1536617106524.png

Did you use the system restore option in EasyRE or only the automated repair?

You'll need to use the former to work around this error.

I do not have System Restore as an option. Q 1. Is it possible there was a problem with my initial download? Q 2. How can I get this corrected?

(My options are Automated Repair, Virus Scanner, Browse/Backup Files, Partition Wdutor, Internet Browser and Launch Command Line.)

When can I expect an answer back on the issue of not having System Restore as an option in EasyRE? I can not move forward without guidance. I have been at a stand still with this repair while trying to use your software since September 10th. It is now Oct 5th. I have even sent a request to sales for my money back (since the company only allows 30 days request time for that to happen) and have yet to receive a response or credit. I am beyond frustrated with response times. I understand waiting my turn but over a week for something that should be simple is a little much. Can you or someone at your company help me with getting this computer back to its rightful owner or send me a credit for the charge to the Windows Pro package I purchased??!!??

Back