Post postmark

Yup. Lot of work to catch up to my other sites. But i am getting there faster than i expected here. Kinda hard when i am close to almost 10,000 on 1 site...

I dont think i will catch up to that. :lol:

Mak you sure do have a big post count over at TF 9,898 (7.44 posts per day) compare that to my 2,195 (4.79 posts per day) I feel kinda jealous now...

Shouldn't you be a Blue Mod or something now ? What have you got to look forward to if your title never changes ?
Congrats BTW.

Thanks. I am not worried about the titles. It can read fool and it wouldnt phase me. :wink:

I am just glad to be a part of the site and to help people out. With a chance to make history with some of the things that are being done here. The title is far down my list of concerns. :tongueout:

:lol:

Well yeah Being Mod there isnt anything above it but Admin. So i dont have anything else to look forward to.

I believe it's possible to do joint title + rank; I'm not sure though.

/me really needs to change the available ranks.

Well that would be interesting. Zero posts you are a 5.5 floppy drive. 1 post you are a 3.5 floppy drive. 2 posts you get to move up to a 9600bps modem. :tongueout:

Just way to many ways to work that trick.

Well that would be interesting. Zero posts you are a 5.5 floppy drive. 1 post you are a 3.5 floppy drive. 2 posts you get to move up to a 9600bps modem. :tongueout:

Just way to many ways to work that trick.

No, no, no :tongueout: This solution can never run out:

1 Post - 33 Mhz
10 Posts - 100Mhz
1000 Posts - 3000Mhz or 3 Ghz
2000 Posts - You get X2! :openmouth:

Nah... oh well.. :tongueout:

sniffle, sniffle, sniffle, sniffle, sniffle, sniffle, sniffle, sniffle, sniffle, sniffle, sniffle, sniffle, sniffle, sniffle,
cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry,
nobody noticed that i became blue because somebody stole my glory mak agh

sniffle, sniffle, sniffle, sniffle, sniffle, sniffle, sniffle, sniffle, sniffle, sniffle, sniffle, sniffle, sniffle, sniffle,
cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry,
nobody noticed that i became blue because somebody stole my glory mak agh

Congratulations Ali !!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Addendum:

If you think Heatsink is bad, wait until you see what I have in store for you guys :tongueout:

I just hope it's painless. :tongueout:

Last edited:
Back