Post postmark

Hey that's wierd ! When did I go grey ?
I looked at 700 and I was still brown, so where's the switch ? 715 ?
Anyway, more fitting to my aged status I think.

Thanks for the offer Angie. I got properly drunk for the first time in decades last week when I met up with my old IBM buddies and it took me over 24 hours to feel human again.
So your suggestion of cyber-intoxication sounds like a more sensible arrangement.
Cheers !

Not exactly on topic, but close
Congratulations on becoming 16 Ali - Happy Birthday
I was 16 once upon a time, and I can even remember what I got for my 16th birthday, a 10 speed racing bike. I'm still riding it nearly 45 years later, though it's had several new tyres, and even a new wheel, chainset, derailler and cranks (suffered a bit of damage in a crash on ice when I was 17, and some vandalism when the wheel was bent double in the school bike-shed) but even the new replacement parts are pretty old in their own right now.
I bet nothing you get as a present today will still be in use in 2053 !

I've got my Mom's original recipe book she was given by her mother before she got married in 1921..!
My own oldest book would be the science book my high school gave me when I graduated in 1959...then I went to University.

i still have my my my ................
wah i've gone into depression and on my birthday i hate you
jk
thanks all of you but you're right about one thing terry they don;t make things the way they used to anymore

Since I cheated my way into triple digits by posting my 100th in this thread, I feel obliged to continue the tradition at another order of magnitude and achieve "whiteness"

Back