The Introduction Thread

Hi guys. I'm Max. Glad I joined here :smile:
This forum keeps showing when I search about the problems on my pc :smile:
and I like the community. yayy.

I like to help but, I am not good in computers, hope I can learn a lot here.
thank you!

btw, I posted my problem in my laptop too, on windows.
I'll try to be of help on anything I can.

Please pray to God always. God bless us all!:smile:

Hi, I came here with a cry for help. I have been using easyBCD for a while now after W7 appeared and made life difficult. Now W8 is up and running but it has mysteriously dissapeared off my menu - but I have posted that in the correct place.
I am living in France and now support friends running a mix of French and English - gets interesting at times.

Hello,
I run a dual boot system.
I updated to the new version of EASYBCD.
I want to try to install a triple boot by adding the Win 8 .

BTW how can I add my signature?
Thanks in advance.

Signatures are withheld from new users till they reach a post count which indicates that they are genuine members of the community and not spammers looking for advertising space.

First Post

On behalf of the entire NeoSmart community, Welcome to NeoSmart Technologies!

We're glad you could join us, and hopefully we can help you in any way you can. Whether you're here looking for help, have some wisdom to share, or are simply looking for a great place to chill out and relax; you've come to the right place.

If you have a minute or two, post away and let us know a thing or two about yourself, we'd love to hear about you. While you're at it, visit your user control panel and upload an avatar and a signature - in short, make yourself at home!

And, always, if you need anything all you have to do is holler! :grinning:

Hi
Don't know if I am in the right spot I am new from NSW Australia (where is the forum based ?) and impressed with your friendly nature I have been looking for a long time and tonight I thought I will register and fell the water. Glad I did ! I was motivated by a disaster and following the forums advice opened a new thread Run XP from a CD
all the best Mike

Welcome to the group Mike. Don't see another thread from you yet but as far as I know you cannot run Windows using the Windows XP installation CD. The board is hosted (I think) in the USA but the owner lives in Jordan and we Mods are dotted all over the place, Canada, UK, Europe etc.

Hi,

All of my friends think I'm good with computers and make me their defacto tech support. I kind of want to hang around and see what I can learn, since I've been driven here by circumstances most dire. Then next time my friends have a real problem and I fix it on complete accident, I'll know what happened. XD

Good evening peoples,

Hopefully I'll be able to figure things out myself before bothering all y'all, but in the off chance that I can't, I've registered. So, you may see a question from me soon.

. o O (Because Windows 7 isn't recognizing my XP drive, and the boot entry I add with EasyBCD gets deleted on restart!)

I love different operating systems (especially different releases of Linux).... so I hope,this forum will be extremely helpful to me.

Back