The truth of the MacBook Air

^ oh something else about it?

besides being a shit load on your wallet and apple has been charging Australia extra for some reason lol

---

LMAO (for real)

omg, that was awesome, i knew it was crap for no drives and such lol they did that every well, and GO THINK PAD!

my first real personal computer was a old thinkpad laptop, it had pull out drives and battery lol i somehow set the passwords wrong, and i cant get in past boot.. :frowning:

No it odes not have a CD/DVD Drive. It only has 2 USB ports. That is it. Kinda the point behind the video. :wink:

Not saying there isnt even better ultra portables but it is nice to finally see someone go after apple the way they like to go after PC's.

^ yes, i should find an interesting picture on my machine... *looks for it*

Found it!

i kind feel bad... :frowning:

(my friend sent me this picture)

Attachments

• macxpcxlinux.jpg
    macxpcxlinux.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
HP has the nicest "thin" laptop out right now, the HP Voodoo Envy 133.

But thin doesn't matter, bulk does. A paper-thin 22" laptop is bulky whereas a modestly-sized 9" Eee isn't.

envy04.jpg

Preview: HP Voodoo Envy 133 Unleashed :: Articles :: www.hardwarezone.com

Ah... Now it's time for me to let somthing slip.
Very recently I was contacted by apple (mak knows the full story) an I was show the air at a meeting I attended an had a QnA about it, What most people done realise is it's a ultra portable most task's carried out on the road away from the office only require the PC an not a optical drive. That is why it wasnt included in the Air.

The lack of an optical drive isn't a big deal, really. My Eee doesn't have one, and I don't miss it.

What is a problem is paying an arm and a leg for something that, at the end of the day, is still just as unportable as a normal laptop.

Back