TV Shows and Cars

lol:smile: i tend to that also.
However, if its a show that im really looking forward to i can generally pull my self away.

Sorry if I sound dumb, but what the heck are you all talking about? Spoiler sign....what on Earth is that?

If you're discussing a vital plot line in a book or film or TV show Peter, that might spoil the enjoyment of a new third party, who's looking forward to it but hasn't seen/read it yet; it's traditional to put such a warning to prevent them reading on and ruining their future experience.
(like the b*st*rd news readers who delight in revealing the result of a football match just before it's due to be transmitted as a recording on a rival channel)
As in
**** SPOILER*****

"wasn't it a shock when the ship sank at the end of that Titanic film ! ? "

LOL. Not really

Yeah its good in case someone doesnt want the ending of a movie or book to be burned.
Like in IMDB you have to highlight the spoiler words in order to see what happens.
As in it wil say "SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER" and if you select the words it shows whats underneath.
On another forum it has a button where if you click it it shows what happens. Either ay is effecive in my opinion.

But as Terry said you end up looking at it anyways.

Damn.. I knew I should've added those spoiler tags - how am I supposed to enjoy Titanic now when I how it ends?

Thanks a lot, Terry! /sarcasm

:tongueout:

Whilst on the subject, I saw "Minority Report" on TV late last night (never seen it before).
Did I miss a vital plot point somewhere, or does anyone agree with me that there's a big hole in the logic ?
I won't discuss exactly what here, for "spoiler" reasons, but can explain further in another post if anyone thinks it made sense to them.

Whilst on the subject, I saw "Minority Report" on TV late last night (never seen it before).
Did I miss a vital plot point somewhere, or does anyone agree with me that there's a big hole in the logic ?
I won't discuss exactly what here, for "spoiler" reasons, but can explain further in another post if anyone thinks it made sense to them.

I never quite figured it out either Terry.

Is there anyone here that didn't watch it?

There are some discrepancies, but if you use Hollywood logic it all pretty much works out.. though it has been a while since I last saw it, so I'm not sure I recall all the details.

As far as I could ascertain Ron!n, the point of setting up Tom Cruise to murder the fake Paedophile, was to stop him from uncovering the real murder whilst downloading the mind of the female in the hive, looking for the non existent minority report.
But he only did that because he'd been set up in the first place. So if the murderer had done nothing, the murder wouldn't have been discovered anyway !

As far as I could ascertain Ron!n, the point of setting up Tom Cruise to murder the fake Paedophile, was to stop him from uncovering the real murder whilst downloading the mind of the female in the hive, looking for the non existent minority report.
But he only did that because he'd been set up in the first place. So if the murderer had done nothing, the murder wouldn't have been discovered anyway !
Hollywood Logic, I say.

Definitely!!!
Im trying to think what movie has people with latex masks, but i can think of any.
Which movie do you think hes talking about??

Back