Vista, damaged MBR...

I have vista installed on my DELL studio 1535 laptop. and i wanted to install Win XP as a second OS so i tried for "ACRONIS OS selector" and after i run it, it asks me wether to run it on next system restart?
i clicked yes. then on next system restart, i got a screen of ACRONIS os slector i cant understand what to do with it and from option i deactivate it. after that i restart my laptop it was fine without any problem, i got logon screen and i shut it down.

After that i again restart my laptop but i cant get any window vista loading screen.
i got directly DELL System daignos something.
where my OS goes??

After some search on internet i found that my MBR could be corrupted so i follow instructions to repair with "bootrec.exe /fixmbr"
But it is done within 1-2 secs. and my problem is in same place.
when i perform bootrec /scanOS than it shows number of windows installed: 0 (zero)
bootrec /rebuildbcd is not also helping me.
I also tried for:

"bcdedit /export C:\BCD_Backup
cd boot
attrib bcd -s -h -r
ren c:\boot\bcd bcd.old
bootrec /RebuildBcd"

after this it shows me Windows Installation: 1
and ask something and i hit "A" for "all"
imediately after that i check bootrec /scanOS but it is showing me same result as before, no windows installation.
when i repeat above commands of bcdedit i got message :"file is already exist or file could not be found."

now i am between nowhere and cant think any more to resolve this problem.

SO PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!

Knows where his towel is.
Staff member
Hi Harshsaini, welcome to NST.
If Dell have given you a bootable Vista DVD, use that.
If not, you can download and burn a recovery CD from this site.
Follow the instructions here, and let the "repair startup" do the hard work for you.