Windows 7 Recovery CDs do not work

buncie40

I purchased both the home and professional version of the software in attempt to use the software. Neither one has worked. I have tried VGA mode and regular mode. I am always greeted with the "(EE) no screens found(EE)" (just like this thread https://neosmart.net/forums/threads...s-to-start-with-ee-no-screens-found-ee.15930/). Or i get the weird colored code similar to this thread https://neosmart.net/forums/threads/easy-re-wont-complete-displays-pixman-code.15928/. I have contacted both sales@neosmart.net and easyre@neosmart.net. Both times i have received the canned email response. It is not a boot issue with my PC. I have tried both your DVD and USB methods to burn an iso. Neither have worked at boot. It is not a boot issue with the computer because it will boot from other USB and DVD media, just not this software. I have contacted you multiple times within the 7 day window of both software purchases. I can not get a response beyond the canned response. Please issue a refund for both software purchases.. I can provide (and have provided) both order confirmation numbers already via email.

These disks aren't system disks, which are probably what you need , Microsoft wont allow that. You can obtain a refund by emailing NeoSmart again using REFUND as the subject line.

I have already emailed NeoSmart twice with that as the subject line and referencing my order numbers. I have only ever received the canned response. How many times do I need to email before a refund is provided and I get a response other than the automated one?

I finally received an email back from "Ali" saying he sent me the canned emails, but never received a response back from me. I have replied to every email he has sent me. I don't understand why he is not receiving my reply emails after the initial email. I have replied on the 9th, the 15th, the 19th and the 24th of June in correspondence. It appears he just closed out the tickets because of some issue with receiving my responses. I even sent another email today just trying to verify you are receiving them. I have not received a response. The issue is not my ability to create a bootable disk or USB. I have followed all of the directions he provided, before he even provided them. The machine will boot from USB and other discs just fine. It will not load your software. The canned response sent out to me both times did not solve my issue nor address my issue. How many times do I need to send an email requesting a refund for a refund to be issued? You said yourself "These disks aren't system disks, which are probably what you need".

Back