Windows Live Messenger 9

sarge you have commited a grave crime 46.2 its more like 46.299999 so please write your figures properly i am worth 3030 lawyers and 43.8 microsoft thats not alot considering the amount of glitches in xp and vista

Oh my Gawd, you are so right, my apologies. :tongueout:

Just a question Sarge did you mean to write 42,6 (forty-two comma six) or is that just a typo?
Just wondering because in Arabic comma is point as 42.5, just wondering if its the same in Serbian

Well, I think if you say 42.5 and 42,5 is the same on Serbian, as far as I know Serbian maths. :lup:

I know some European countries use the "," as the decimal point seperator.

True, in school, they usually wrote "," on the blackboard for decimal point separator.

hey sarge is there a serbian language or do they mostky speak english or some other language cause if its english its british english right? cause you said "maths" (i would have qouted your sentence because it seems you all love doing that but for some reason its not working woth me i tried qouting terry once and it was a horrible mess)

Serbia has a Serbian language, Croatian language comes out of Serbian and is very similar, Bosnia, Montenegro and Macedonia are using languages that come out of Serbian and are very similar to Serbian. Bulgaria also uses something similar to Serbian. English is a second language.

Cheers! :smile:

once again i would qoute but once again same problem another example of you using british english "cheers" tosh all tosh bye mate

once again i would qoute but once again same problem another example of you using british english "cheers" tosh all tosh bye mate

What? I am american and use American English but sometimes throw in British english as well as i haev a lot of UK buddies. What difference does it make? I say Cheers Mate all teh time to friends. Among other various British things. What does that have to do with anything?

Cheers! :brows:

Bloddy hell i gone and done it again mate. Sorry mate. Didnt mean it. :tongueout:

Yeah I thought that "mate" is Australian thing, my girlfriend is British and she once called me "mate" over the phone and I was like "who's there?" because she never called me that before, and she said that that's australian version of her :lol: So I take that as its an Australian thing, but I don't know.

"Mate" is probably used more in Aus than in UK, as in "G'day mate!" but is still used in England regionally, mostly in the greater London area. (Sometimes incorrectly called cockney, and frequently excruciatingly mimicked by non-English comedians or actors, who think we all speak either like that or like the Queen (circa 1950))

Back