Windows Live Messenger 9

IMHO, they're even worse than the USA......
1.x billion dollars fine!?!? That's more than the entire GDP of some small countries!!

like i already said depends which small country if youre planning on making neosmart island make sure eit has woreless internet
p.s. did u all here about the internet that covers all of japan and has like 1.5 gb download speed or somthing like that whos moving?

too bad the other commenters don't agree, they sound like they're going to rip you apart.

Well one guy anyway, who has to resort to name calling to make his feeble argument for "Linux/Mac uber alles".

Last edited:
The EU is almost as bad as the US for litigation. I wrote a nasty comment about the EU's spokesperson (re: Microsoft lawsuits) over at Beta News: http://www.betanews.com/article/In_Her_Own_Words_Neelie_Kroes_on_the_MS_fines/1204230919

See lower down:

In all honesty. This is what i think Microsoft should do. Pull out of the EU and see what happens then. I bet you the tone will change real quick. From We are going to fine you, to wait don't go we wont fine you!!

If Microsoft decided to pull out of the EU and stop supporting all Windows over there. Yeah i am sure the EU would change their tone real quick. If they think it is hard to deal with Microsoft they should try to deal with Apple.:tongueout:

everyone keep calm microsoft and the eu probably have more lawyers than neosmart has users

Ah, no. Me, Peter, Terry and Alex are worth for about 1254 lawyers each, that makes us stronger then all the lawyers MS and EU have :tongueout:

Last edited:
are you forgetting someone............sorry some people (cg ,ronin ..........me)
p.s. why that specific number

ohh i'm rich anyone want a share in the world bank?
or the vault coombo

I'm not rich. I've just learned how to not spend money on stupid things and save it for the good things.
Giving up smoking 18 months ago has helped me save a whole bunch of money...for instance.

He didn't forget me, I'm only equal to 1253 lawyers, so I didn't make the cut.

Addendum:

I'm not rich. I've just learned how to not spend money on stupid things and save it for the good things.
Giving up smoking 18 months ago has helped me save a whole bunch of money...for instance.
Peter, you're totally right.

Most of the people I know that constantly complain about not having enough money to do this or that are the same ones that waste it all day on frivolous stuff instead of saving up for what really matters.....

Last edited:
sarge you have commited a grave crime 46.2 its more like 46.299999 so please write your figures properly i am worth 3030 lawyers and 43.8 microsoft thats not alot considering the amount of glitches in xp and vista

No he isn't! :tongueout: He can be only one lawyer! :tongueout: Mr. CG is like 46,2 Microsoft programmers! :evil:

Just a question Sarge did you mean to write 42,6 (forty-two comma six) or is that just a typo?
Just wondering because in Arabic comma is point as 42.5, just wondering if its the same in Serbian

Back