Computer Gaming

to have fun!

you can do alot of different things, from collecting oil and burn it, or you can play with the "slug" which grows off of water and dies from fire and salt.

i like to make little courses for the water to run, and then blow up everythign ^_^

Nice game, i think.
I tried it and all that happened is all these blue and red lines came and there was a little yellowy blob trying to run away or dance. Then i clicked cera and the whole thing turned red.
Is that the point of the game??

okay, well first off lets get to one of these with the best interface:
Pyro Sand 2

okay first off we want to turn off the falling sand for now.

on the right side of the interface there are drop downs with numbers, the higher the number the more of that type of sand will fall. to turn it off make it 0

now. you pick a tool that makes something hard. either Wall, Wax (cera), fuse, or plant or C-4.
Plants will grow if you put water on it.
Wall doesnt reaction to anythign but explosives.
Wax (cera) will burn like a candle.
Fuse will burn like a fuse. (duh lol)
C-4 will BLOW!

Now you can do alot of things. you can build a little box, and fill it full of gunpowder, draw a fuse into it and light the other end.

you can play games with the falling water, or make your own spouts.

Mixing the explosives can be fun.

Explosives ranks:
Gunpowder, will burn away.
Oil, do much of the same as gunpowder.
C-4 will do an explosion.
Naplam will blow.
Owko burnes and shotes fire up.
Nitro explodes in arks.

Okay, I played Alpha Prime, and here's what I can say about it:

Engine is decent, PathEngine is pretty nice, looks very cute even.
-Animation is okay.
-Levels are work of art, I doubt I'd change anything (or do something better).
-Story is interesting and exciting.
-Cut scenes are very good.

Bad thing:

A.I. Ahhhhhhhhhh!! WHAT A CRAP!!!!

Don't ever except enemy to attack you from behind, when you shoot anyone, don't expect it'll die if you shoot it in the head or some specific part of the body, enemies just have their life and you shoot them to kill them, no other special thing to say about them.

If you shoot him in the arm or leg.. nothing, same thing.. enemies are just dolls that you shoot until their life bar is 0. :glare:

Shame, I could enjoy this game A LOT more... :angry:

Frustrating AI is something im seeing alot of lately. Namely Soldier of Fortune: Payback/
You have to shoot the guy a billion times till he dies, plus if hes anywhere near you he wont shoot hell melee you.

But an another note ASSASSINS CREED came out officially.
Look at this picture in the gamespot review its very funny:
Assassin's Creed for PC Review - PC Assassin's Creed Review

IT BETTER not be what it looks like

Well i have gotten Halo 2 PC on order along with Gears of War and Shadowrun for PC. They should be here soon. Halo 2 is jsut so i can continue the whole story line. I wanted to play GoW cause it looks fun. Will give full reviews after i install them and play them.

Well, the picture shows a kid holding another guy in his arms in the traditional "about to kiss" pose.... except for the blood seeping out of his neck :wink:

I think it was meant to be a joke. Like lovers going in for a kiss kinda thing. :wink:

On a side note my games get delevered tomorrow. :grinning:

yeah i saw it after the fact, i have actually played the game, so i know what that cutscene actually looks like, and its nothing like lovers going for a kiss lol

Being as that i have not played the game, i have to agree with Guru. :wink: It does look that way to someone who has never played the game before.

NB: I didn't say I actually thought it looked like that - I was simply explaining what the caption on that photo was referring to.... it's not a big deal anyway.

I dont know if anybody played Medal of Honor Airborne but it is very hard.
the first couple of levels are ok but when you reach the one with all the snipers.....
I spent at least 2 hours on that level probably more. But the scary thing is that i was playing on normal difficulty.

Well go tmy games today. Formatted Server 2008 off the PC and put back Vista SP1. Will get the games isntalled tongiht and play them. :smile:

Shadowrun is a Paper & Pencil RPG ^_^

Shadowrun(pc xbox 360) is a multiplayer game

and it has Games for Windows - LIVE, so he can play with 360 owners on a PC and vice versa

I dont knwo anything about it. The game was free so i didnt really research it. I just got Gears of War installed. WoWWW...12GB for the isntall on that bad boy. Goig to install Halo 2 now and that is 7GB. Good thing i have some room left on my Vista drive.

Back