Computer Gaming

Hey Guru!!! I played Alpha Prime on easy and its very hard for me, I guess on hard it will be normal for you :grinning: I thought you'd be interested to know. :smile:

ive played the first ten minutes or so of alpha prime, on easy it is pretty hard, but im not a hardcore FPS'er so idk everyones different with every game

AI really sucks... they move and shoot at you and they never miss >.< at EASY! I won't even think about hard.. its so difficult game... you have lack of ammo and they have rocket lancers! :scared:

933184_20060516_screen001.jpg

Last edited:
Well i can say that i am very happy with my games i purchased. Gears of War is wicked. I am so addicted to that game right now. To me it reminds me of the gameplay from God of War while putting it into a FPS game. Great work by the team there with this game.

Halo 2 is good. The story line is good. The gameplay is updated from teh first game. Like the dual weapon yield ability. Have only got to the point where i start to control the Elite of the coveant. The Arbitrator. Very odd to control a enemy character.

Have not yet installed Shadowrun as i want to get thru GoW first and maybe even Halo 2. After finally getting my XFire profile active again i now have a XBOX Live profile. Not that it will be useful to me as i only will use it on the Games for Windows PC games.

Do you have to subscribe for the pc Xbox live profile. Like with the Xbox you have Gold and Silver subscriptions

They are the same for the PC Live version. I can compare my Live profiel to that of the XBOX users as well. I have the Silver Subscription right now. I have 3 months of gold if i wish.

It is mainly that my accomplishments wont go up as fast as a teh Console user as there isnt as many games for the PC Live as teh Console.

Ronin Silver is completely free, however you dont get to do as much (im pretty sure that counts toward the xbox, the PC silver account should be able to do whatever, i didnt even need a xbox account for halo 1)

tell me if im wrong lqtms

No the PC Live Silver is limited just like the XBOX version. I cannot unlock all sorts of things in GoW cause i do not have a Gold account. AFAIK the Live stuff started with the release of Halo 2 on PC and the whole new branding of Games for Windows setup. It has been on the XBOX for ever now. Just hitting the PC so it is a bit behind.

I'm playing Ultimate Spiderman and its really fun.

And dudes, this is Computer Gaming, take the consoles to somewhere else. :angry:

:tongueout:

Fine i will edit the title to say Gaming. :tongueout:

GoW is still on my list right now. I have got this next part that is tough. A Berserker is coming after us and i have to find a way to kill it without letting it get near me. :S

GoW was nice - that's a good level you're on now, Mak.

But it's b.u.g.g.y. Before my last format, each time I closed GoW, I'd lose all save points! I haven't re-installed it this time around, but having redone the first half of the game 6 or 7 times I'm not sure I want to.

I have had it crash on me several times. But overall i can at least get a good 30-40 minutes in first. I have not lost my game saves at all. Which is nice. But i do agree. It is very buggy. Wish they would address that....

Thankfully it didnt bug up at all with me. My only problem was that when i uninstalled it i didnt have the option to keep saved games :frowning:
The beserker is that the guy with the rockets on his shoulders?? I remember that was a pretty hard part.

No those are the Bombers. The Berserker is the crazy one that runs at you at the End of Act 1 that you can only use the Hammer of Dawn on.

I just got past Act 2 now and starting Act 3 right after the vehicle breaks down.

have fun

i beat Gears in a night on the most difficult setting (on the 360) with my friend ^_^ great fun, pretty hard

Funny thing about GoW is that before it came out on 360 they said it'd be Xbox 360 exclusive and now PC has it, too. Marketing trick for people to buy the console :tongueout: and then, to get the money from PC gamers. :lol:

At least Crysis is PC only........ (for now)
Hey but if they hadnt changed their minds we wouldnt have any Gears of War so i guess we cant complain. :smile:

as long as crysis is with EA and Crytek i dont think it will leave the PC, the biggest reason Farcry went to every thing (expect the PS2) was becuase obesoft bought the rights of the game in (america at least idk it all)

Back