Computer Gaming

^ ive beaten halo on the PC

on every difficulty

i start all games on easy :tongueout: and then i increase difficulty as i beat it, thats just how i play :smile:

as for what im playing now

um, well its a mixer of Warhammer 40k Dawn of War: dark crusade, gmod, and my new mmo, Zero Online (http://www.zero3000.com) its free online, and thats how i roll lol :smile:

im uni is having another LAN party on the 31 i think, the last day before finals start up

we will most likely be playing diablo 2 (w/ expansion)

and then maybe call of duty 4, supreme commander, and other such games lol

and i get to bring MY computer this time lol YAY me :smile:

^ ive beaten halo on the PC

on every difficulty

i start all games on easy :tongueout: and then i increase difficulty as i beat it, thats just how i play :smile:

as for what im playing now

um, well its a mixer of Warhammer 40k Dawn of War: dark crusade, gmod, and my new mmo, Zero Online (http://www.zero3000.com) its free online, and thats how i roll lol :smile:

im uni is having another LAN party on the 31 i think, the last day before finals start up

we will most likely be playing diablo 2 (w/ expansion)

and then maybe call of duty 4, supreme commander, and other such games lol

and i get to bring MY computer this time lol YAY me :smile:
Way to study for Finals, Kahai :grinning:

You're my role-model :tongueout:

Go go Kahai! :grinning:

---

Offtopic: is it true that thread gets automaticlly deleted if it has 3000+ posts? (vBulletin)

Well i decided to go with FEAR for the next game. I was gonna do Doom 3 but that wasnt installed. FEAR was. The game is good. The GFX are great. True the story line gets old fast. But overall it isnt much worse than trying for , what is it now 4 or 5 years, to get thru Halo with every install. :grinning:

Oh yeah Mak, you still need to play :tongueout:

Umm the story, from what I get, this little girl.. she was injected with some things, and she got pregnant and the had 2 babies.. they made clones out of her babies.. and you are one of her babies, and the other baby is that guy we are looking to kill, he is the leader of those other clones... I think...

Well i figured as much. Since right in the begining you hear the voices say that you were born there. I figured that since that guy had great control of his pyhsic abilties that he had to be important. I figured the girl was a significant part. Jsut didnt know to what extent as you always see her in your visions. :tongueout:

Yeah, she is 12, and they injected her to make her pragnant and pulled out of her that people and made clones and blah blah.. and you get to know that part in Interval 9, I'm not stuck anymore! :grinning: I'm still in Interval 9, but I found a way out.. bloody pipes :tongueout:

About visions, later there will be zombie-ghosts in your visions, I though they can't do anything to you, but when they come close to you, and bite or hit you, your health goes down! I was like.. damn! *pulls out shotgun* come now.. come.. *walking sound*... BANG BANG PAW!!! Die!!! you creature of darkness!!! :??

Way to study for Finals, Kahai :grinning:

You're my role-model :tongueout:

oh yes i know and the last party didnt finish until after 8 am the next morning

i left at 5:40 lol

it should start at 6, but most people dont show up until 8pm lol

this time there should be alot more people with computers, last time they brought 4 xboz 360's and 4 halo 3's lol

im not much of a halo fan lol i mean sure it most definitely changed multi-player outside of PC FPS, but thats just about it, im more into Half-Life

HL has so much more story, and with the added portal story to the mix, things are getting interesting.

basically for portal, there are two government funded labs, Black Mesa and Aperture Science, these two labs were always fighting over how much money they got from the government

while Black Mesa had labs for physics and nuclear testing (plus much much more) Aperture Science Labs did testing in a little bit more provocative areas: human augmentation, early portal technology (before the black mesa incident, and before the portal storms started) and then real full portal tech )after black mesa incident

Aperture Science labs was a strange place, while they always got much less funding then BM, what they lacked in funding for their facility, they put just about all the money into tech development, and more importantly a special Disk Operating System.

none of this is in the game, so no spoilers lol :smile:

Yeah, she is 12, and they injected her to make her pragnant and pulled out of her that people and made clones and blah blah.. and you get to know that part in Interval 9, I'm not stuck anymore! :grinning: I'm still in Interval 9, but I found a way out.. bloody pipes :tongueout:

About visions, later there will be zombie-ghosts in your visions, I though they can't do anything to you, but when they come close to you, and bite or hit you, your health goes down! I was like.. damn! *pulls out shotgun* come now.. come.. *walking sound*... BANG BANG PAW!!! Die!!! you creature of darkness!!! :??
Well i have seen close to the end. Where teh visions are more of a part of the game than anything. So be prepared.:lol:

But yeah i will game some more tonight and tomorrow and this week while the baby is sleeping and get deepr into the game.

Well i have seen close to the end. Where teh visions are more of a part of the game than anything. So be prepared.:lol:

But yeah i will game some more tonight and tomorrow and this week while the baby is sleeping and get deepr into the game.

I beat FEAR! :grinning: last night about 2:00 AM :grinning: Last scenes are so cool! I have to say I was most excited at the end of the game :smile: My favorite scene is when everything explodes BOOOM! which is one of the last scenes.. and you see road, buildings, cars everything is blowing up, and its COMING YOUR WAY!!! :lol: That was so cool, I loved it :smile:

Hey, how will you play shooter game and keep an eye on the baby, if you shot in the same room, baby wont be able to sleep, and if you put headset, you wont hear if baby wakes up :smile: Be careful.

Baby's room is near my room. So i just put her to bed then play. I keep the volume low so that when she does wake up i can hear her. :wink:

But even so when she is upset even with my headset on, like last night, i still can hear her. :tongueout:

Well now that she is asleep time to try and get a bit further.

No way! You can hear her with your headset on? I can't hear anything around me while listening to music on headset. :grinning:

My next game would be Pray or Cold Fear :smile: I tried Pray demo, it flies on my PC in 800x600 on high details, I'm in love with shaders, that ID's engine is so cool for slow PC's like mine :tongueout: also Source.. awesome engines :lol:

I don't have Pray or Cold Fear, I gotta buy them, I have STALKER, but my PC is sooo BLOODY slow, I can't play on low graphics :tongueout:

I didn't like STALKER one bit.... Played it the day it came out, found the plot to be weak and the user experience to be damn terrible. :/

Yeah I can agree with Guru, I didn't like STALKER as well, gameplay is crap, okay I hate RPG and RPG elements, and STALKER is full of them... I want characters to talk, nice storyline, and not he just tells you something and you go there, and get lost and don't know where to go :tongueout: it happened to me. Graphics/levels are not very optimized, that's why you need kinda lot better PC to enjoy... The only thing I can't say is that graphics are bad.

stalker_large2.jpg

Back