Computer Gaming

In FEAR I never had enemy behind my back, except once. How about you guys?

Very negative thing for me is that levels are soooo same :glare:

Interval 1: Office, outdoors
Interval 2: Office
Interval 3: Office
Interval 4: Office
Interval 5: Office
Interval 6: Office
Interval 7: Office
Interval 8: Office, some building
Interval 9: Underground of some research facility, office
Interval 10: You go back trough that underground up
Interval 11: 5% Of street, other: ruins of offices and..

There are garages somewhere in 5-8th interval...

Level design is pretty similar, for my taste.

actually the next thing i plan on buying isnt a "video" game, but a tabletop game

i need to buy my armies models, and then i have to make them lol

|||||
VVVV

necrons is the army i have chosen, they is undead metal-iod beings (the painting is up to me too, so i wont have white guys... maybe i think they look awesome in white :smile: )

Attachments

• Courtney_army_b.gif
    Courtney_army_b.gif
    161.9 KB · Views: 7
Yes i have noticed that FEAR does seem to go thru the same stages. That is probably the only downfall that i have seen of this game. Unlike Doom 3 where you go thru many different stages. At the same time FEAR also gives you some GFX which i have not seen in games before. While things like Doom 3 and that are visually appealing they still dont give you the effect FEAR does.

Even CoD4 which looks fantastic still doesnt give you that wow factor that FEAR does at first. Each Interval gives you something that you just sit there and go "Wow" to. Be it the language which i wasnt exptecting at times or just someting with the game itself.:lol:

Even CoD4 which looks fantastic still doesnt give you that wow factor that FEAR does at first. Each Interval gives you something that you just sit there and go "Wow" to. Be it the language which i wasnt exptecting at times or just someting with the game itself.:lol:

I don't get you there, what is that FEAR has in every interval which makes you sit there and go "Wow" :lup:

It is just somethings. Like the slow mo effect with certain weapons watching the enemies blow up. The language was unexpected at most times for me. I was not expecting the language to be as bad as it was.

Just small things really. To hear them just break out with the "F" bomb at times was enough to make me go "Wow". To think a Video Game is dropping the "F" bomb like that. Kinda like when i played the Prey Demo. I wasnt expecting the language in that one either.

I only played the Demo and it was fantastic. The language and violence in there. That one definitely made me say "WOW" :lol:

Yeah, I only played demo as well. I should be buying full version maybe next week.

Bad language makes you say "WOW"? :grinning: Have you played Grand Taft Auto? :tongueout:

Actually no. I have never played GTA. I own them but sadly never played them. I got them as a gift from my brother-in-law but i never had a interest in them.

Yeah the language makes me say wow only cause i grew up with Mario. I owned a NES and a Atari and never thought that the lagnuage would get that out of hand for games. I mean there are other things they could make them say. but maybe i am old school in that sense for games. I just dont see the point in the language in the game when it doesnt need to be there. :wink:

In that case, I bet from GTA: San Andreass, or GTA: Vice City would make you say at lease 3 times WOW per a minute :tongueout:, specially San Andreass. Which part of GTA you have?

I have GTA 3 and GTA Vice City. Got them as a 2 pack. It isnt so much that i say Wow with every use of the words. But with FEAR they say it at the strangest times. Like when they get shot you dont expect to hear the "F" bomb. Most of the FPS games dont have talking let alone the "F"bomb dropping at times like that. :tongueout:

That is more along the lines of what i mean. Just at times when you least expect to hear something then to hear an explicit.

Off Topic:
Feels wierd to be back in Vista after all this time. Fresh install and all.

Yo guys... LOOOOOK:

29523_s__games_for_windows_october_.jpg

Yeah i just seen that the other day at the store. A 2nd expansion to FEAR. Time to get that installed and gone thru real quick. Blasted corrupted installs. :lol:

You are welcome guys! :grinning: Umm please tell me the story from first and second expansion, cause think I can't get it.. or maybe I can.. hmm.. :tongueout:

Back