Funny Computer Errors

I guess you can expect some Men in Black to show up at your door tomorrow night and demand that the picture gets taken down :tongueout:

Yeah! :joy: Since the picture is here here and you know about it, we'll share my $2 millions 50-50% :brows:

Ha! I managed to get the same error again! here's the thing that fires the editor above if you click "yes" :lol:

Attachments

• debug.JPG
    debug.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 16
Probably one of the plugins - try running it in "disabled plugin mode":
Start | Programs | Accessories | System Tools | Internet Explorer (No Add-ons)

How many times have you seen blue screen of death? :crazy: I just seen one about 5 minutes ago :frowning: and it was because of nothing, I was working in 3ds max and I moved a lot of objects on the scene, and when I did, I was waiting for pc to do it (hdd was running red like crazy >_< ) and after not more than 5 seconds BAM! I get blue screen of death (windows xp)

bsod.gif

Hey could this be because my OLD HDD? (~6-7 years old :glare: )?

Hey Sarge, this is another registry-related error... It sounds to me like your PC is in bad need of a format :grinning:

Hey Sarge, this is another registry-related error... It sounds to me like your PC is in bad need of a format :grinning:

Lol Guru, look at the message date... and yeah you was right, I had to do that format :smile:

What OS is that, Sarge?

I don't think I've seen that error since Windows 95 or maybe 98.

Haha Guru :grinning: you are trying to make a joke? :grinning: That was a good one, man! :grinning: ... but I got it, that is not an error... It's an info box or something like that, cause it has (i) there in the left, not (X) :grinning:

That is my Win XP SP1 :smile: And yeah, it is true, I uninstalled SP2 :tongueout: cause my Computer is impossible to hack in ! :grinning:

Last edited:
No joke.
It's telling you (information) that a recovery was performed. But the problem is that a recovery was needed in the first place!

Uninstalling SP2 is highly not recommended, not only for security but for performance purposes as well - you should integrate SP2 into your XP CD and install, that's about as trouble-free as you can get.

Aaaah I got you now...

Yeah... but everything works for me with SP1 and if I need it for something else, I'll make sure SP2 is installed :wink: Thanks.

Hello,

I'm thinking of buying and installing Windows 95 on my desktop PC with AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ and I was just wondering... are you SURE that it is completely BUG FREE???
no_ie_web_02.jpg

:??:??:??:tongueout::happy:
LOL LOL LOL :grinning:

Bug is something like a mistake or you know, little thing that makes code doesn't work... in this case I mean Computer Bug. Hey while looking for a "what is computer bug" I found this: First Computer Bug

If I get it correctly, ReactOS can install any windows driver? Wow, that sounds great.

OMG I love this article: http://neosmart.net/blog/2006/10-reasons-why-linux-is-easier-to-use-than-windows-or-mac/

Legendary words:
5) True Out-of-Box Experience
When I see the words “out-of-box experience” stamped all over the setup splash screens and the back of the product packaging on Windows and Macintosh boxes, I am not sure whether to laugh or cry. A web browser, 2 games, and notepad do not add up to a “out-of-box experience!”

Last edited:
lol, yeah, I loved that one :tongueout:
It was one of the more popular articles back in the day.... I should probably post some more like that: brief and to the point.

ReactOS can install most Windows drivers without a problem :smile:
I wouldn't count on getting Vista drivers to install, but most things for Windows XP worked just fine for me.

(BTW, I know what a bug is - just not sure if there is one in that picture you posted?)

Back