Funny Computer Errors

Well I don't know about you Guru, but I laughed! :grinning: :lol: Oh yeah man, you killed Microsoft and Apple in a SINGLE hit !! :grinning:

Yeah cool, and you are not asking me why do I need Windows 95 ...

(oh common, of course I knew that you know :smile: well, next time read the name of a thread before you enter, it says FUNNY :??:??:?? haha I'm crazy, it was a joke, I hope you don't mind, and I better say sorry in advance)

Well, Welcome to Water Cooler everyone :grinning:

Last edited:
lol, I totally forgot :tongueout:

:lol:

If you were installing Vista, I'd ask why you need it.. But Windows 95 is cool :tongueout: :joy:

(and, of course, I don't mind!!!)

Hey, you have green letters for username :grinning: can I get red, please:smile:

That thing with Windows 95, I was looking for Internet Explorer 1.0, I just wanted to see how it looks. and I fount that screenshot. The only Windows I ever used is XP. (I was using GNU/Linux whole my childhood :grinning: oh yeah and Unix too.)

Last edited:
Ooops... That wasn't supposed to happen! :lol:

I was playing around with the profile settings - it certainly shouldn't be green!

Mwhahahahaha!!! Guys.. looks like my XP SP2 has some holes!! :grinning: This is the best error I got in my life, my girlfriend made it :grinning::lol::lol::lol: OMG... hahahahaha LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

• Error Message23.png
    Error Message23.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 6
WOW, Sarge!! :grinning: Those are some pretty hilarious errors in the first post. :brows: "Printer Wizard: The new and incredible 32bit intelligent wizard as obtained a solution to your printing problems: do not print". :lol::lol::lol:
"There is a problem with your Internet connection, please search our website for a solution." :grinning: "No keyboard present! Press any key to continue." :booyah:

LOL

Here are some more errors that I am sure you will love

replacethedamnuser.png

o_e78342f.JPG

funny_errors_19.jpg

funny_errors_15.jpg

funny_errors_13.jpg

Source: http://www.top20lists.com

Fix Microsoft? It's easier than you think!

Awhile back - when doing a web-search that had something to do with Microsoft (I forget what), I saw this and just had to grab the screen shot!

What say ye?

Jim

Attachments

• Wow!  I can fix Microsoft free!.png
    Wow! I can fix Microsoft free!.png
    182.2 KB · Views: 8
Back