The Introduction Thread

Just joined after reading some helpful guides from here, and now I need some more help. Hopefully I'll be able to integrate myself into this communtiy, thankfully from what I see it ain't filled with the constant trolling I've come to get used to from other forums.

Hello!

Hi,

I wanted to do some iPhone dev, and didn't want to get a Mac( I'm a gamer :grinning: ). So I'm setting up dual-boot on my Aspire 8930g. I'm using EasyBCD to set it up!

Thanks for a great tool!

Recently purchased a new notebook as a desktop replacement and because it came pre-configured with Windows 7, I wanted a "clean" way to keep this intact while allowing me to dual boot into Slackware Linux so here I am!

\vista\Fedora

Thanks Guru....and hello to all of you multi-booters....Your FAQ answered a couple of questions I had with Vista side by side with Fedora. Thanks again for the very useful EasyBCD 2.0. luuk...

Greetings from Texas

Hey everyone,

My name is Adel, I'm 23, I'm a G.P. Dentist, and I'm glad to be here. Folks you look nice and friendly. So, Welcome everyone. Cheers. Adel

Thanks for the welcome

Thanks for the nice welcome. I came aboard to check things out and hopefully increase my knowledge level because I run a number of multi-boot machines. It never hurts to know some good people that you can turn to in a pinch, and hopefully I may be able to help someone someday as well.:smile:

Thanks again for letting me join

toymaster

Welcome, qorcutt, dtelefis, commandosolo, AllFudgedUp, and toymaster :grinning:.

Glad to have you all onboard :smile:

Back