The Introduction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On behalf of the entire NeoSmart community, Welcome to NeoSmart Technologies!

We're glad you could join us, and hopefully we can help you in any way you can. Whether you're here looking for help, have some wisdom to share, or are simply looking for a great place to chill out and relax; you've come to the right place.

If you have a minute or two, post away and let us know a thing or two about yourself, we'd love to hear about you. While you're at it, visit your user control panel and upload an avatar and a signature - in short, make yourself at home!

And, always, if you need anything all you have to do is holler! :grinning:
Hi, Computer Guru

I'm 18 yrs. old an IT Student, I Join here because not only I want the Easy BCD, But I like here to get some information about Multi Boot, because in our house I use Dual Boot Windows 7 & XP with the use of Easy BCD,,,Thank You

Recover disk - Help

TEAM,

This is my first time entering this web and I see lot of updates and appreciate everyone participation for each other help.

I need some help from you… I have an Hp pavilion dv2745se (model) however I try to restore the back up from “D” drive and during recovery process it got stock on 27% because the disk was corrupted. However now my HP need to restore in order to start up. I don’t want to lose all the data that I got on its any way I can download any start up application that my HP can start up? Now when I start my H the screen stops on MSDOS and asking me for disk to restore the data.
Please let me know if someone has the answer.

Thanks a lot,

I am A science teacher.... Also interested in IT. Found these resources useful for multiboot. I cant even imagine the mess that would have happened in multiple bootloaders and mbr if EasyBCD was not there around.
I am greatful for the heardwork of the Neosmart team.. and I feel happy to join u.

hello

Hello all, Ron, from North Fla, I am a student at CTU in computer technology, after 30 years, I love being of the computer, doing different things and helping others. I found this site in search of help which I will post in another thread. Glad to meet everyone in advance.

I have proven this version of EasyBCD. / He probado esta versión de EasyBCD.

Hello, I registered here because I had several days looking and looking for a solution to double boat with Windows 7 and Ubuntu 10.04.

I found your software and provide it. With the previous version I could not get working properly with Windows 7.

Looking more and more I found the version 2.0 Beta. And with that if I got porfin make it work properly on Windows 7 and ripped the Grub located on another partition.

Porfin've got a program that allows me to do what he wanted.

Thank you very much for this program so great.

Pardon my English translation. I had to use an automatic translator. I speak Spanish.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola, yo me registrado aquí porque llevaba varios días buscando y buscando alguna solución para hacer doble boteo con Windows 7 y Ubuntu 10.04.

Encontré vuestro software y lo prové. Con la versión anterior no conseguí que me funcionara correctamente con Windows 7.

Buscando mas y mas encontré la versión 2.0 Beta. Y con esa si que conseguí porfin hacerla funcionar correctamente en Windows 7 y que arrancara el Grub situado en otra partición.

Porfin he conseguido un programa que me permita hacer lo que buscaba.

Muchas gracias por este programa tan estupendo.

Perdonad mi traducción al inglés. He tenido que utilizar un traductor automático. Hablo español.

Hi All!!

Just a geek wanna be here who, over the years has taken every possible opportunity to do things myself. Dating back to the old DOS only 8086 machines I've build and upgraded many PC's and have for the most part been able to keep myself out of any real trouble. It's sites like this and people like you that make that possible, Thanks!

So... surprise, surprise here I am with questions and seeking help. I will post a thread asking how to setup a dual boot for two instances of Windows 7. Please check it out and offer whatever help you are able.

Thanks again,
Jim

Hiya Jim,

People that love to do things themselves (and the more experience the better) are exactly what we look for here! Welcome to the community, stick around, and enjoy :smile:

Hi to this fine community.

Hello. I'm from Puerto Rico and my setup is a tri boot W7, xp sp3, ubuntu 10.04 pentium D dual proc machine. Thanks for having me.

Greetings

I am, I suspect, like many others - a satisfied user of EasyBCD version 1.x now about to move to V2.
Many thanks in anticipation

David

Hiya David.

Glad to have you here. Good luck with 2.0 - we put a lot of effort into making it our best release ever :smile:

Hello everyone,

This is Ricardo from Portugal, i am very new in Linux, just installed Ubuntu 10.04 on my laptop with Seven, hope i can learn more about Linux in this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back