The Introduction Thread

Me presento: Me llamo Tomás López y soy ingeniero en computación, estoy aquí porque este sitio me parece excelente y admiro el trabajo de Neosmart, aunque entiendo perfectamente el idioma inglés, prefiero escribir en mi lengua nativa español para identificarme.

Gracias y saludos a todos.

Hi All

hi,
i found this forum from google when searching about computer. so, i'm here now.

nice to meet you all :grinning:

Thanks for welcoming me.....

Thanks for welcoming me.
I am an old retired IBM employee (IBM Netherlands) and found this forum because I used EASYBCD in one of my computers without problems.
Last week I downloaded the latest version (2.xxxx) and it worked for a couple of days without problems (windows7, windowsXP, Windows Vista).
After some experiments, however, it results with a pc that does NOT BOOT anymore, whatever tryed....It still reads my Win7 installation disk, but does not continue loading.
So now I am stuck with an UNusable (2 years old PC.)
Is it a coincidance that the welcome screen comes with this SPOTMAU.com add?
Anyway this is a cry for help, should I by this programm??
With Kind regards from Amsterdam
Rinus Smit
+31206108848

Hi (Salam) :smile:
I'm from north Africa and I really appreciate the great job you're making...joined to figure out some issues, i'll post my thread as soon as possible. Thanks again

Hello!

My name happens to be Terry, I see I'm not the only one blessed with that accursed rhyme-able name, alas, I have grown to love it anyhow. I'm a desktop admin, really a glorified IT technician who manages the imaging and deployment of desktops/laptops/tablets for a large private school. I am slowly, painfully becoming acquainted with Windows 7 deployment technologies (as of now, learning the intricacies of MDT 2010, imagex, WAIK and related software) I came across this forum via a link on another site while looking up the meaning of EMS. I'm always willing to give advice, and more than happy to hear from people in the same boat, misery loves company! Actually, I'm rather impressed with MDT 2010 and its capabilities, and cannot wait until we have integrated it into our SCCM server, then I'll be able to PXE boot to WinPE.:??

I read in one of my sister's magazines (half a century ago sadly), advice on boys for teenage girls
"You can always trust a Terry !"
At the time it seemed a compliment. I'm not so sure now. Perhaps we're all just unthreatening geeks ?

If you have a minute or two, post away and let us know a thing or two about yourself, we'd love to hear about you.

Ah, well, my name is Wim, I'm almost 55 years old and live in Belgium. Separated from my wife since last year , two children (23 and 20, girl and boy). I was trained as a programmer/system analyst looooong ago, but work in a bank, second line help desk for electronic payments. Oh, yes, I gave up smoking again last year, but I'm still an internet addict.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I'm an IT Tech who's always looking for new and useful ways of fixing things...
Once you have pulled it apart, it isn't always straight forward getting it working again!
But then the fun is in the trying!

HELP

Dear Neosmart,

i am totally confused. i thought i have seen few things in my life but I still can't find a clue here.

it was Friday night. i just turned on my laptop (Lenovo 3000 + Vista) to check out a number of a restaurant. The machine froze on Vista startup. i got panicked. i tried few lenovo tools and managed to revive the machine. Because of this, i looked up for a recovery disk and found Neosmart. With no hesitation, i bought the ISO image using Google Checkout (as instructed by the site) and received a confirmation mail. Since then, Saturday dawn, i try to understand where and how i get the link to the file or what i suppose to do in order to have a rescue disk. the mail message indicated that the link is valid for 48 hours only. another cause for a panic. i tried the links in the mail, i registered to NeoSmart and even sending you this one note and my request is very simple. get me what i paid for, please.

other than that life is good.

Daniel

The download from this site is a torrent and completely free of charge.
If you use the external link on that page to the pay-site, you'll need to take it up with them if they're not doing what you paid for.

Introduction

Hi all, I'm Claudio Cardarelli 67 y.o. from Rome, Italy. I like testing SW and sometime HW (when got money). My basic OS is still XP, but now I'm testing, on other HD of my PC, WIN7 ULTI, PROF and KUBUNTU. Surely I'll need help!

Back