Bonjour
thumbup.gif

About Me:
Name - Ross
Location - Cold/Wet north England
Job - Student (Waster)
Fave Food - Anything
Fave Drink - Newcastle Brown Ale
Fave Sports Team - Blyth Spartans A.F.C.
Fave Colour Socks - Black
Least Fave Heroes Char: Matt (Waste of Space) Parkman

P.S. I'm not French
no.gif

Hiya Rosti, welcome to NeoSmart Technologies.

Nothing wrong with not being French, I'm not either :tongueout:

My least favorite Heroes character would have to be Hiro though!

Is the Newcie Brown a student thing, do you think ? I seem to remember drinking a bottle or two when I was a student, but I moved on to Worthington White Shield, which is a nicer drink, and a great test of the skill of the barman.

Hiya Rosti, welcome to NeoSmart Technologies.

Nothing wrong with not being French, I'm not either :tongueout:

My least favorite Heroes character would have to be Hiro though!

hehe, I quite like Hiro. Although his story line in season 2 dragged on a bit!

Is the Newcie Brown a student thing, do you think ? I seem to remember drinking a bottle or two when I was a student, but I moved on to Worthington White Shield, which is a nicer drink, and a great test of the skill of the barman.

It's probably because it reminds me of Newcastle (my hometown), most my fiends seem to hate it.
Not tried White Shield before, but I'll be looking out for it now. Have you ever tried kasteel?

The trick with White Shield, is learning to pour it !
It's a live beer, bottled with some yeast still present, which finishes fermenting in the bottle, thus pressurising the beer with CO2, and leaving a residue on the bottom.
You (or the barman - he might hate you for it !) have to pour the beer carefully off the yeast, leaving a crystal-clear glass of beer with minimal liquid left in the bottle. (a strong light behind the bottle is essential)
One drop too far, and the clarity of the glass is spoiled (It still tastes great, but the barman gets the sack !)
I haven't tried Kasteel, but still have a case of Primátor Czech Pilsner due to the lack of a summer this year. Didn't want cold beer so drank more Marston's Pedigree and Fuller's London Pride

Last edited:
Another

@Rosti >Late welcome from gimpguy :wink:

Here is a strange icon I made prior, if anyone wants to use it, go for it, I haven't found a use for it yet. It's only the PNG though, if an icon needed, I'll try to host them on a file sharer.

And one Yamipod and plain drive icon too. These are likely the last icons i'll post so I don't pollute the forum here. If anyone absolutely needs one, just pm me.

xpvistachoice.png

newd.png

yamiz.png

Last edited:
You can share anything you like here as an attachment actually, through the "Upload an attachment" feature on the "Post Reply" page.

Are these from scratch as well, or made w/ stock icons?

Thanks for the info on that :smile: Yes, all made from scratch. I make everything from scratch or I'm not happy, lol.

Paul

awesome stuff ^__^

i have no issue converting over to the icon file type ^__^ i am a gimp user :smile:

Welcome Rosti!

Great work GimpGuy. I could only dream of being able to do stuff like that!

Your strange springy Icon gimpguy, could be used for iReboot. (boots directly from one windows to another)

Maybe adjust it so that one of the Icons is just the Windows logo to look more like the XP logo? Then it would be perfect. At least for those that use it for jsut Windows. :tongueout:

Well

Shame on me but I didn't know about ireboot, but do now. I would agree it would be great for it but I think some of these icons have too much detail for 48 or 32 and down. If looking for something for ireboot, I can try to create something similar but not as much detail. Or at least , scale down some detail. I'll work on something tomorrow night and see if I can fix the spring icon thingy, or create another.

Cheers,

Paul

Hello, I stumbled upon this site whist looking for a program which could help me with my dual booting and it has.

I am also a member of another site called Tech Forums where I know Mak from :wink:

Thanks for the help too.

Hey Nick, welcome to NeoSmart Technologies - we're glad to have you.

It's good to hear our software helped you out... If there's anything else we can do for you, just holler. :smile:

Welcome to another spot on the web with me Nick. Now that is 2 places you have to play nice around me. :tongueout:

Just playing mate. Enjoy your stay with us.

Hi people of NeoSmart.
Well. I don't know how to start but my main goal is translating the super-duper program called EasyBCD into my language which is Turkish. The number of people use the EasyBCD rise day by day. And i think it is time to translate it for Turks.

Who am i?
Ohh pardon. I am Yasar which means "lives forever" and i appreciate your work on
EasyBCD. It is so useful. I am a civil engineer student at Selcuk University which is in Turkey of course. I will be grateful if i can help you.

See you around...

Last edited:
Hi detr1, welcome to the forums.

I'm glad you've found EasyBCD useful. And more importantly, thanks for sharing your interest in making it available to more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back