The Introduction Thread

Hi

So I had a bad boot after a XP/7 install. EBCD fixed it. A very handy tool for it.

There are more questions to this subject and I will soon ask them as a member of this forum.

hi everyone
I am italian boy, i was getting crazy with boot MBR and bla bla bla, but finally everything works, thanks to EasyBCD 2.0 beta :wink:

thank you, and good work for the future

Hey all. i joined to look at EasyBCD 2.0 Beta. it looks like being a very good program, but i think it needs more windows 7 support. i know its only early days now with 7 so i can understand lol.. (not trying to sound negative here, hope it doesnt read negative) thanks for the great work.

Greeting

Hi,

I am living in Switzerland and I an IT manager in a technical school. I'am developping applications on Windows using Microsoft Visual Studio and C#.
I am also develop and create iPhone application using Xcode and Objective-C language.

Regards

Merci, vous êtes les meilleurs*_*!

Hi all, I'm french, so excuse me for my english =P...
I use Ubuntu 9.10 (grub2) in dual boot with vista, on a tattooed laptop, thanks to you and easyBCD 2.0.
God save NeoSmart X)!

Thank you

Hello All
Thank you very much for letting me join your forum.
I joined after trying to duel boot windows 7 and windows xp and finding it would only let me access windows 7 but with your advice and excellent EastBCD 2.0 program I was able to fix the problem.
Many thanks again
Gill

Better late than never. Joined 2 weeks ago, as I found out that the Beta was needed to run the latest Linux OSes in dual boot with Vista. It didn't work, as I had installed Ubuntu Netbook Remix 9.10 Beta which came with the new Grub2 and ext4fs by default. Then The Guru :wink: released Build 65 last week and I was finally able to boot in Ubuntu, which I'll choose any time of the day over Vista that came on my ultra-portable.

I guess I'll be back here for more help when I receive my Windows 7 Upgrade disc! :lup:

Thanks for your great work Mahmoud! And thanks as well to the dedicated people on this forum. :happy:

Greetings from Vienna!

Hi folks all around the World!

I am a fresh member of this nice community and I want to greet all the other members. Booting between Win7 and OS-X is now a pice of cake with EasyBCD 2.0!

Hi everyone ... I'm from Canada !
been an early adopter of EBDC 1.72 but no luck so far with Ubuntu 9.10 so was very excited to try this new flavor (2.0) :wink: ... and guest what ? everything work perfect !
Thanks all of you .

Back